I have a blind date tonight! ... with a mom. :(

~ General comments and discussion.

Moderator: Staff

Post Reply
User avatar
Nagash
Master
Posts: 2394
Joined: Mon Sep 28, 2009 8:53 am

Re: I have a blind date tonight! ... with a mom. :(

Post by Nagash » Sun Nov 22, 2009 6:12 pm

So how is it with someone that skinny? I'd be afraid to break her. Or to feel myself poking through her back... :o
If word gets out that I'm missing, 500 girls will kill themselves and I wouldn't want them on my conscience - not when they ought to be on my face!

User avatar
Atla
Urban Cowboy w/Guns
Posts: 591
Joined: Sun Sep 27, 2009 10:38 pm
Location: In your panties you naughty girl!

Re: I have a blind date tonight! ... with a mom. :(

Post by Atla » Mon Nov 23, 2009 5:39 am

You perverts want to hear all the messy details huh? Dream on Hookers. (Or wait til I'm drunk and feel like bragging!)

Oh, We are now dating.

It's official, cause my relationship status on Facebook says so.
~Atla the Impeccable!
You know, it's a human race. And you lost.

User avatar
Atla
Urban Cowboy w/Guns
Posts: 591
Joined: Sun Sep 27, 2009 10:38 pm
Location: In your panties you naughty girl!

Re: I have a blind date tonight! ... with a mom. :(

Post by Atla » Mon Nov 23, 2009 5:40 am

And before you buttholes say anything...atleast she isn't the 18 yearold Myspace Angel crazy chick!
~Atla the Impeccable!
You know, it's a human race. And you lost.

User avatar
MoP
Savant
Posts: 1316
Joined: Thu Oct 01, 2009 2:16 pm
Contact:

Re: I have a blind date tonight! ... with a mom. :(

Post by MoP » Mon Nov 23, 2009 8:22 am

As long as she provides also us with a good laugh or 2 we don't mind!
Programming today is a race between software engineers striving to build bigger and better idiot-proof programs and the Universe trying to build bigger and better idiots. So far, the Universe is winning.

User avatar
MoP
Savant
Posts: 1316
Joined: Thu Oct 01, 2009 2:16 pm
Contact:

Re: I have a blind date tonight! ... with a mom. :(

Post by MoP » Mon Nov 23, 2009 8:26 am

Venus wrote:wait, u meant awkward for the vagina didnt u....


!!!
Yes

!!!!

And it only took you 2.5 hours to realize!@!!
Programming today is a race between software engineers striving to build bigger and better idiot-proof programs and the Universe trying to build bigger and better idiots. So far, the Universe is winning.

User avatar
Nagash
Master
Posts: 2394
Joined: Mon Sep 28, 2009 8:53 am

Re: I have a blind date tonight! ... with a mom. :(

Post by Nagash » Mon Nov 23, 2009 10:07 am

OMG


!!!


u people r mean!!!@!!!!!!!!
If word gets out that I'm missing, 500 girls will kill themselves and I wouldn't want them on my conscience - not when they ought to be on my face!

User avatar
MoP
Savant
Posts: 1316
Joined: Thu Oct 01, 2009 2:16 pm
Contact:

Re: I have a blind date tonight! ... with a mom. :(

Post by MoP » Mon Nov 23, 2009 10:13 am

Hell yes we are! :twisted:
Programming today is a race between software engineers striving to build bigger and better idiot-proof programs and the Universe trying to build bigger and better idiots. So far, the Universe is winning.

User avatar
Raknarak
Lost Soul
Posts: 65
Joined: Fri Oct 16, 2009 10:37 am
Location: The Boring Unknown

Re: I have a blind date tonight! ... with a mom. :(

Post by Raknarak » Mon Nov 23, 2009 2:23 pm

Gratz, Atla, you motherf.... Nah, I won't. I don'Þ really want details of your sex life, I'm afraid it might scar me for life.

Now, what I do want more details about is this crazy chick you mentioned. There sounds to be a story behind it, if it was big, well... I live in KS, it's a lot like living in a cave. *LOL* If it was on the boards... Well, I have no excuse.

Gerien, well, drat. I thought I'd caught a really smart joke. Guess I missed one, instead. *LOL* Sorry, too. I'd meant man-made satellite. ;-)
Do yOu Wonder who
Knows Any New or
unheard Tales By Homer?

User avatar
owly
Sage
Posts: 3084
Joined: Sun Sep 27, 2009 1:57 am
Location: stoned
Contact:

Re: I have a blind date tonight! ... with a mom. :(

Post by owly » Mon Nov 23, 2009 2:59 pm

You just became an unofficial Step Dad, welcome to parenthood.....
i know what you said about my Momma

User avatar
MoP
Savant
Posts: 1316
Joined: Thu Oct 01, 2009 2:16 pm
Contact:

Re: I have a blind date tonight! ... with a mom. :(

Post by MoP » Mon Nov 23, 2009 3:02 pm

owly wrote:You just became an unofficial Step Dad, welcome to parenthood.....
It's on facebook, it's not unofficial!
Programming today is a race between software engineers striving to build bigger and better idiot-proof programs and the Universe trying to build bigger and better idiots. So far, the Universe is winning.

User avatar
Nagash
Master
Posts: 2394
Joined: Mon Sep 28, 2009 8:53 am

Re: I have a blind date tonight! ... with a mom. :(

Post by Nagash » Mon Nov 23, 2009 3:23 pm

Raknarak wrote:Gratz, Atla, you motherf.... Nah, I won't. I don'Þ really want details of your sex life, I'm afraid it might scar me for life.

Now, what I do want more details about is this crazy chick you mentioned. There sounds to be a story behind it, if it was big, well... I live in KS, it's a lot like living in a cave. *LOL* If it was on the boards... Well, I have no excuse.

Gerien, well, drat. I thought I'd caught a really smart joke. Guess I missed one, instead. *LOL* Sorry, too. I'd meant man-made satellite. ;-)


I am told that Atla gives the words "riding shotgun" a completely different meaning...
If word gets out that I'm missing, 500 girls will kill themselves and I wouldn't want them on my conscience - not when they ought to be on my face!

User avatar
owly
Sage
Posts: 3084
Joined: Sun Sep 27, 2009 1:57 am
Location: stoned
Contact:

Re: I have a blind date tonight! ... with a mom. :(

Post by owly » Mon Nov 23, 2009 3:28 pm

Nagash wrote:
Raknarak wrote:Gratz, Atla, you motherf.... Nah, I won't. I don'Þ really want details of your sex life, I'm afraid it might scar me for life.

Now, what I do want more details about is this crazy chick you mentioned. There sounds to be a story behind it, if it was big, well... I live in KS, it's a lot like living in a cave. *LOL* If it was on the boards... Well, I have no excuse.

Gerien, well, drat. I thought I'd caught a really smart joke. Guess I missed one, instead. *LOL* Sorry, too. I'd meant man-made satellite. ;-)


I am told that Atla gives the words "riding shotgun" a completely different meaning...
That's why i don't mess with Atla i'm to scared he come down to Texas and shoot my ass with one of his many guns ugh.....
i know what you said about my Momma

User avatar
Atla
Urban Cowboy w/Guns
Posts: 591
Joined: Sun Sep 27, 2009 10:38 pm
Location: In your panties you naughty girl!

Re: I have a blind date tonight! ... with a mom. :(

Post by Atla » Mon Nov 23, 2009 4:20 pm

Rag - It's on the old TB forum. Here ya go, enjoy all that is the world of dating with crazy chicks(that are 8 years younger). 14 pages of GLORY!

http://www.evernight.com/boards/canon/v ... 0ec873e46e

Oh, doh - I don't have the pic up anymore. And I deleted it off my computer. Since she's blocked on Facebook - I can't really go looking for it now.

It was a picture of me and her taken at a party with her sitting in my lap. Than she photoshopped little hearts and lips on it and labeled it "A happy ending" or something - than uploaded it to Facebook and tagged me in it. This was like...the 3rd day after we had started dating?

--------------

I've no idea how this is gonna work out. I've never dated a mom before. (Obviously) And I'm not a Step Parent... I'm a Step Boyfriend! I think there is a difference in that. But the Little One has taken a liking to me, and my hats.

She's very conservative and christian. (Suck it liberals!) And is fascinated by the whole marine corps thing, and gun nut thing, and I got her hooked on Firefly this weekend. I mean seriously - could I find a more awesome girl? NO!

But hey! Look at THIS!

Image

Wooohooo!

Oh, and I'm doing Thanksgiving with her and meeting her family down off the mountain. Apparently, they're gun nuts to. Hallejuiah!
~Atla the Impeccable!
You know, it's a human race. And you lost.

User avatar
Venus
Soul of Barnabas
Posts: 591
Joined: Tue Sep 29, 2009 9:04 pm
Contact:

Re: I have a blind date tonight! ... with a mom. :(

Post by Venus » Mon Nov 23, 2009 4:32 pm

your almost married!
ill expect to see the ring pics after thanksgiving:P

wheres nato! why am i here making fun of you alone!!!
Wow do i need a new signature or what. suggestions??
Fervent forever! CoM currently:>

User avatar
Maverick
Explorer
Posts: 458
Joined: Mon Sep 28, 2009 1:28 am

Re: I have a blind date tonight! ... with a mom. :(

Post by Maverick » Mon Nov 23, 2009 7:25 pm

As I said before, I better be invited to this wedding.

Congrats Atla, maybe this one wont be as insane?
Battle not with monsters, lest ye become a monster, and if you gaze into the abyss, the abyss gazes also into you.

http://www.Flapship.com

User avatar
MoP
Savant
Posts: 1316
Joined: Thu Oct 01, 2009 2:16 pm
Contact:

Re: I have a blind date tonight! ... with a mom. :(

Post by MoP » Mon Nov 23, 2009 8:07 pm

Wa can always hope she is :)
Programming today is a race between software engineers striving to build bigger and better idiot-proof programs and the Universe trying to build bigger and better idiots. So far, the Universe is winning.

User avatar
owly
Sage
Posts: 3084
Joined: Sun Sep 27, 2009 1:57 am
Location: stoned
Contact:

Re: I have a blind date tonight! ... with a mom. :(

Post by owly » Mon Nov 23, 2009 8:12 pm

lol

That's mean.....
i know what you said about my Momma

User avatar
TEVA
Explorer
Posts: 300
Joined: Mon Sep 28, 2009 10:02 am
Location: Texas
Contact:

Re: I have a blind date tonight! ... with a mom. :(

Post by TEVA » Mon Nov 23, 2009 9:04 pm

Hope everything works out well for yall!
"Life is too short to be fighting"

User avatar
Maverick
Explorer
Posts: 458
Joined: Mon Sep 28, 2009 1:28 am

Re: I have a blind date tonight! ... with a mom. :(

Post by Maverick » Mon Nov 23, 2009 9:30 pm

She's very conservative and christian. (Suck it liberals!)
lol I just realized that this comment is more hilarious than I originally thought.

Are you asking liberals to suck it because she wont?

:P

And she cant be that conservative if she is having babies out of wedlock, or is that the new christian conservative ideal?

Maybe that Palin girl was a trendsetter.

Anyway, do you really think that Id want to date a christian conservative?

Its just wrong on so many levels.
Battle not with monsters, lest ye become a monster, and if you gaze into the abyss, the abyss gazes also into you.

http://www.Flapship.com

User avatar
Teanos
Within the Shadows
Posts: 406
Joined: Wed Sep 23, 2009 3:07 am
Location: The Chaotic Interludes of the Interwebs.
Contact:

Re: I have a blind date tonight! ... with a mom. :(

Post by Teanos » Tue Nov 24, 2009 12:38 am

Could be divorced, married young or something like that. I'm willing to give the benefit of the doubt.

Atla - grats.
I'm assuming based on that picture, that she is a model? Tell me she does something other then model for a living!
Even a ghost needs to breathe.

Post Reply

Return to “Comments”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest