one for Venus

~ General comments and discussion.

Moderator: Staff

Post Reply
User avatar
Gerien
Teacher
Posts: 908
Joined: Mon Sep 28, 2009 7:22 pm
Location: depends who hires me

one for Venus

Post by Gerien » Tue Dec 08, 2009 10:43 pm

Image
And I never even got my own damn posting title!

User avatar
Teanos
Within the Shadows
Posts: 406
Joined: Wed Sep 23, 2009 3:07 am
Location: The Chaotic Interludes of the Interwebs.
Contact:

Re: one for Venus

Post by Teanos » Wed Dec 09, 2009 12:49 am

I don't get it.
Even a ghost needs to breathe.

User avatar
Nether
Elessar
Posts: 609
Joined: Mon Sep 28, 2009 3:00 am
Location: Bottom of the barrel baby
Contact:

Re: one for Venus

Post by Nether » Wed Dec 09, 2009 12:59 am

ditto
Psychos don't explode when sunlight hits them, I don't give a f**k how crazy they are.

User avatar
TEVA
Explorer
Posts: 300
Joined: Mon Sep 28, 2009 10:02 am
Location: Texas
Contact:

Re: one for Venus

Post by TEVA » Wed Dec 09, 2009 3:55 am

please explain
"Life is too short to be fighting"

User avatar
asoc
Explorer
Posts: 378
Joined: Wed Oct 21, 2009 5:35 am
Location: Pacific Northwest

Re: one for Venus

Post by asoc » Wed Dec 09, 2009 6:01 am

I think the clown eats children.
Perhaps Venus is afraid of clowns?

User avatar
Gerien
Teacher
Posts: 908
Joined: Mon Sep 28, 2009 7:22 pm
Location: depends who hires me

Re: one for Venus

Post by Gerien » Wed Dec 09, 2009 6:36 am

She is.

I apologize for my Owly moment. It shall not happen again.
And I never even got my own damn posting title!

User avatar
Venus
Soul of Barnabas
Posts: 591
Joined: Tue Sep 29, 2009 9:04 pm
Contact:

Re: one for Venus

Post by Venus » Wed Dec 09, 2009 7:06 am

lol yes venus is scared of clowns
their unnatural!

i dont know how little kids dont run screaming from them personally!
Wow do i need a new signature or what. suggestions??
Fervent forever! CoM currently:>

User avatar
owly
Sage
Posts: 3084
Joined: Sun Sep 27, 2009 1:57 am
Location: stoned
Contact:

Re: one for Venus

Post by owly » Wed Dec 09, 2009 11:13 am

Gerien wrote:She is.

I apologize for my Owly moment. It shall not happen again.
HEY!!!!!!
i know what you said about my Momma

User avatar
Gerien
Teacher
Posts: 908
Joined: Mon Sep 28, 2009 7:22 pm
Location: depends who hires me

Re: one for Venus

Post by Gerien » Wed Dec 09, 2009 4:52 pm

Image
And I never even got my own damn posting title!

User avatar
Venus
Soul of Barnabas
Posts: 591
Joined: Tue Sep 29, 2009 9:04 pm
Contact:

Re: one for Venus

Post by Venus » Wed Dec 09, 2009 8:39 pm

seee!! their trying to take over the world

clowns are scary!!!!!
Wow do i need a new signature or what. suggestions??
Fervent forever! CoM currently:>

User avatar
Bogumil
Wayfarer
Posts: 82
Joined: Thu Nov 26, 2009 2:36 am

Re: one for Venus

Post by Bogumil » Wed Dec 09, 2009 9:40 pm

Huh. I just assumed the clown was a pedophile and he had abducted the child. It seems like the sort of thing a clown would do.

User avatar
bvaughan
Traveler
Posts: 158
Joined: Tue Oct 27, 2009 9:02 pm
Location: Wilmington,NC

Re: one for Venus

Post by bvaughan » Wed Dec 09, 2009 9:54 pm

Same here i immediately thought pedophile, is that bad?

User avatar
Teanos
Within the Shadows
Posts: 406
Joined: Wed Sep 23, 2009 3:07 am
Location: The Chaotic Interludes of the Interwebs.
Contact:

Re: one for Venus

Post by Teanos » Thu Dec 10, 2009 12:37 am

Ok, that makes more sense, I guess.

I also thought maybe the clown abducted the child, although i was trying to figure out how that had anything to do with Venus.
Even a ghost needs to breathe.

User avatar
asoc
Explorer
Posts: 378
Joined: Wed Oct 21, 2009 5:35 am
Location: Pacific Northwest

Re: one for Venus

Post by asoc » Thu Dec 10, 2009 8:51 am


User avatar
owly
Sage
Posts: 3084
Joined: Sun Sep 27, 2009 1:57 am
Location: stoned
Contact:

Re: one for Venus

Post by owly » Sat Dec 12, 2009 5:23 pm

i know what you said about my Momma

User avatar
bvaughan
Traveler
Posts: 158
Joined: Tue Oct 27, 2009 9:02 pm
Location: Wilmington,NC

Re: one for Venus

Post by bvaughan » Sat Dec 12, 2009 11:20 pm

LoL "Mason Dixon, special agent."

User avatar
darkhorse
Lost Soul
Posts: 22
Joined: Thu Dec 10, 2009 10:41 am
Location: Australia
Contact:

Re: one for Venus

Post by darkhorse » Sun Dec 13, 2009 12:23 am

What's really bad, is I watched both of those movies.

Although, I think I was stoned when I watched them.
If you think you are too small to be effective, you have never been in the dark with a mosquito.

User avatar
Nagash
Master
Posts: 2394
Joined: Mon Sep 28, 2009 8:53 am

Re: one for Venus

Post by Nagash » Sun Dec 13, 2009 10:32 am

Bogumil wrote:Huh. I just assumed the clown was a pedophile and he had abducted the child. It seems like the sort of thing a clown would do.


Seconded. :)
If word gets out that I'm missing, 500 girls will kill themselves and I wouldn't want them on my conscience - not when they ought to be on my face!

Post Reply

Return to “Comments”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest