I'm here - we can start partying now.

~ General comments and discussion.

Moderator: Staff

User avatar
owly
Sage
Posts: 3084
Joined: Sun Sep 27, 2009 1:57 am
Location: stoned
Contact:

Re: I'm here - we can start partying now.

Post by owly » Tue Sep 29, 2009 11:14 pm

Here Atla you can have mine.....

Image
i know what you said about my Momma

User avatar
Gerien
Teacher
Posts: 908
Joined: Mon Sep 28, 2009 7:22 pm
Location: depends who hires me

Re: I'm here - we can start partying now.

Post by Gerien » Wed Sep 30, 2009 3:13 am

Nagash wrote:*shuts self up*


Too easy :P
Indeed. What's the point when there's no challenge?

(Funny, I often find myself saying that in regards to something Atla posted. ZING!)
And I never even got my own damn posting title!

User avatar
Nagash
Master
Posts: 2394
Joined: Mon Sep 28, 2009 8:53 am

Re: I'm here - we can start partying now.

Post by Nagash » Wed Sep 30, 2009 8:46 am

*nods*


Which is probably why he brags about the speed with which he can draw his gun. For drawing mine, I need at least nine arm movements, whereas he claims to be able to do it in just one. By which I obviously am implying that I am hung like a horse and he like a baby carrot and two petits pois.
If word gets out that I'm missing, 500 girls will kill themselves and I wouldn't want them on my conscience - not when they ought to be on my face!

User avatar
Atla
Urban Cowboy w/Guns
Posts: 591
Joined: Sun Sep 27, 2009 10:38 pm
Location: In your panties you naughty girl!

Re: I'm here - we can start partying now.

Post by Atla » Wed Sep 30, 2009 3:18 pm

sniffsniff

I'm gonna go play with my legos.
~Atla the Impeccable!
You know, it's a human race. And you lost.

User avatar
Venus
Soul of Barnabas
Posts: 591
Joined: Tue Sep 29, 2009 9:04 pm
Contact:

Re: I'm here - we can start partying now.

Post by Venus » Wed Sep 30, 2009 6:10 pm

lol:P
the assless chaps thing was mean, now im imaginining various people in here wearing them


its kinda...disturbing
Wow do i need a new signature or what. suggestions??
Fervent forever! CoM currently:>

User avatar
owly
Sage
Posts: 3084
Joined: Sun Sep 27, 2009 1:57 am
Location: stoned
Contact:

Re: I'm here - we can start partying now.

Post by owly » Wed Sep 30, 2009 6:21 pm

the only thing i hate about them is there no where to hide a fart :o
i know what you said about my Momma

User avatar
TEVA
Explorer
Posts: 300
Joined: Mon Sep 28, 2009 10:02 am
Location: Texas
Contact:

Re: I'm here - we can start partying now.

Post by TEVA » Thu Oct 01, 2009 3:48 am

naggiepoo!!!!!!!!!!!!
"Life is too short to be fighting"

User avatar
Nagash
Master
Posts: 2394
Joined: Mon Sep 28, 2009 8:53 am

Re: I'm here - we can start partying now.

Post by Nagash » Thu Oct 01, 2009 9:58 am

Why on earth would you try to hide a fart?





DEBSEH!!
If word gets out that I'm missing, 500 girls will kill themselves and I wouldn't want them on my conscience - not when they ought to be on my face!

User avatar
pyrana
Newbling
Posts: 5
Joined: Thu Oct 01, 2009 1:15 pm

Re: I'm here - we can start partying now.

Post by pyrana » Thu Oct 01, 2009 1:21 pm

not much has changed, eh naggie?

User avatar
Nagash
Master
Posts: 2394
Joined: Mon Sep 28, 2009 8:53 am

Re: I'm here - we can start partying now.

Post by Nagash » Thu Oct 01, 2009 1:23 pm

Some things never change, dear pyr :)
If word gets out that I'm missing, 500 girls will kill themselves and I wouldn't want them on my conscience - not when they ought to be on my face!

User avatar
Atla
Urban Cowboy w/Guns
Posts: 591
Joined: Sun Sep 27, 2009 10:38 pm
Location: In your panties you naughty girl!

Re: I'm here - we can start partying now.

Post by Atla » Thu Oct 01, 2009 1:54 pm

Stop wasting my thread space you nincompoops!
~Atla the Impeccable!
You know, it's a human race. And you lost.

User avatar
Nagash
Master
Posts: 2394
Joined: Mon Sep 28, 2009 8:53 am

Re: I'm here - we can start partying now.

Post by Nagash » Thu Oct 01, 2009 2:00 pm

Location: In your panties little girl!

You could get quartered for that, yanno? ;)
If word gets out that I'm missing, 500 girls will kill themselves and I wouldn't want them on my conscience - not when they ought to be on my face!

User avatar
Gerien
Teacher
Posts: 908
Joined: Mon Sep 28, 2009 7:22 pm
Location: depends who hires me

Re: I'm here - we can start partying now.

Post by Gerien » Thu Oct 01, 2009 3:32 pm

Nagash wrote:
Location: In your panties little girl!

You could get quartered for that, yanno? ;)
You mean he has to let them know when he's in there? :shock:
And I never even got my own damn posting title!

User avatar
Nagash
Master
Posts: 2394
Joined: Mon Sep 28, 2009 8:53 am

Re: I'm here - we can start partying now.

Post by Nagash » Thu Oct 01, 2009 3:42 pm

No, I mean that going in the pants of little girls is strongly frowned upon by the more civilised people, and may inspire them to tie a horse to each arm and leg, then sending the beasties in opposing directions by means of a whip or a whiff of pepper up the arse. :P
If word gets out that I'm missing, 500 girls will kill themselves and I wouldn't want them on my conscience - not when they ought to be on my face!

User avatar
Atla
Urban Cowboy w/Guns
Posts: 591
Joined: Sun Sep 27, 2009 10:38 pm
Location: In your panties you naughty girl!

Re: I'm here - we can start partying now.

Post by Atla » Thu Oct 01, 2009 8:33 pm

Changed!

MWhaha! LEGAL now biotchies!
~Atla the Impeccable!
You know, it's a human race. And you lost.

User avatar
Nagash
Master
Posts: 2394
Joined: Mon Sep 28, 2009 8:53 am

Re: I'm here - we can start partying now.

Post by Nagash » Thu Oct 01, 2009 8:38 pm

Yay! And more pleasurable too! ;)
If word gets out that I'm missing, 500 girls will kill themselves and I wouldn't want them on my conscience - not when they ought to be on my face!

User avatar
Atla
Urban Cowboy w/Guns
Posts: 591
Joined: Sun Sep 27, 2009 10:38 pm
Location: In your panties you naughty girl!

Re: I'm here - we can start partying now.

Post by Atla » Thu Oct 01, 2009 8:39 pm

Especially when my hands are tied.
~Atla the Impeccable!
You know, it's a human race. And you lost.

User avatar
Nagash
Master
Posts: 2394
Joined: Mon Sep 28, 2009 8:53 am

Re: I'm here - we can start partying now.

Post by Nagash » Thu Oct 01, 2009 8:40 pm

That would getting into pants rather more difficult though...
If word gets out that I'm missing, 500 girls will kill themselves and I wouldn't want them on my conscience - not when they ought to be on my face!

User avatar
Venus
Soul of Barnabas
Posts: 591
Joined: Tue Sep 29, 2009 9:04 pm
Contact:

Re: I'm here - we can start partying now.

Post by Venus » Thu Oct 01, 2009 8:50 pm

if he has to let them know when hes in there, then hes got more serious problems than them being little girls:Ppp
Wow do i need a new signature or what. suggestions??
Fervent forever! CoM currently:>

User avatar
Nagash
Master
Posts: 2394
Joined: Mon Sep 28, 2009 8:53 am

Re: I'm here - we can start partying now.

Post by Nagash » Thu Oct 01, 2009 9:05 pm

Well, we already established that he wouldn't be able to draw his gun so fast if it were of any considerable size...
If word gets out that I'm missing, 500 girls will kill themselves and I wouldn't want them on my conscience - not when they ought to be on my face!

Post Reply

Return to “Comments”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests