I have a blind date tonight! ... with a mom. :(

~ General comments and discussion.

Moderator: Staff

User avatar
Maverick
Explorer
Posts: 458
Joined: Mon Sep 28, 2009 1:28 am

Re: I have a blind date tonight! ... with a mom. :(

Post by Maverick » Wed Dec 16, 2009 11:08 pm

If i were you id explain that the barb wire is there to protect the guns...

haha

I dont have a tattoo a mean person told me im not a tattoo person.
Battle not with monsters, lest ye become a monster, and if you gaze into the abyss, the abyss gazes also into you.

http://www.Flapship.com

User avatar
Venus
Soul of Barnabas
Posts: 591
Joined: Tue Sep 29, 2009 9:04 pm
Contact:

Re: I have a blind date tonight! ... with a mom. :(

Post by Venus » Thu Dec 17, 2009 1:36 am

omg its been years let it go already!;p
Wow do i need a new signature or what. suggestions??
Fervent forever! CoM currently:>

User avatar
Teanos
Within the Shadows
Posts: 406
Joined: Wed Sep 23, 2009 3:07 am
Location: The Chaotic Interludes of the Interwebs.
Contact:

Re: I have a blind date tonight! ... with a mom. :(

Post by Teanos » Thu Dec 17, 2009 2:39 am

You should get a tattoo with some judicial meaning to it.
Like a passage from some law book.
Even a ghost needs to breathe.

User avatar
Venus
Soul of Barnabas
Posts: 591
Joined: Tue Sep 29, 2009 9:04 pm
Contact:

Re: I have a blind date tonight! ... with a mom. :(

Post by Venus » Thu Dec 17, 2009 2:40 am

well it is kinda hot when he speaks lawyer.....

hmm where would he get it though.?
Wow do i need a new signature or what. suggestions??
Fervent forever! CoM currently:>

User avatar
Atla
Urban Cowboy w/Guns
Posts: 591
Joined: Sun Sep 27, 2009 10:38 pm
Location: In your panties you naughty girl!

Re: I have a blind date tonight! ... with a mom. :(

Post by Atla » Thu Dec 17, 2009 4:20 am

Mav ought to get a tat of a briefcase on his ass cheek.
~Atla the Impeccable!
You know, it's a human race. And you lost.

User avatar
MoP
Savant
Posts: 1316
Joined: Thu Oct 01, 2009 2:16 pm
Contact:

Re: I have a blind date tonight! ... with a mom. :(

Post by MoP » Thu Dec 17, 2009 7:46 am

Or a giant picture of Tremordred painted on his back.
Programming today is a race between software engineers striving to build bigger and better idiot-proof programs and the Universe trying to build bigger and better idiots. So far, the Universe is winning.

User avatar
Nagash
Master
Posts: 2394
Joined: Mon Sep 28, 2009 8:53 am

Re: I have a blind date tonight! ... with a mom. :(

Post by Nagash » Thu Dec 17, 2009 9:35 am

MoP wrote:Or a giant picture of Tremordred painted on his back.

That would be most glorious. Would do great in the courtroom too! :)

You can be a tattoo person if you want to be one, master Mav. Look at Kerry King. First he wasn't a tattoo person, and now he is!
If word gets out that I'm missing, 500 girls will kill themselves and I wouldn't want them on my conscience - not when they ought to be on my face!

User avatar
Nato
Wayfarer
Posts: 100
Joined: Fri Oct 09, 2009 6:40 am
Location: Georgia

Re: I have a blind date tonight! ... with a mom. :(

Post by Nato » Tue Dec 22, 2009 3:16 am

STI education is more a career than a hobby. ;)


Atla, I love that you got puked on my a kid. I think the worst kind of puke is the kind that comes when someone hasn't eaten anything and it's just full of snot and gross. Mmmm.

My boss' kid puked in the office, but he's a year old and he only ate strawberries. It was like a strawberry river. By far the most pleasant puke I have ever dealt with. I highly recommend it.

User avatar
Maverick
Explorer
Posts: 458
Joined: Mon Sep 28, 2009 1:28 am

Re: I have a blind date tonight! ... with a mom. :(

Post by Maverick » Wed Dec 23, 2009 5:12 pm

What sucks is you gotta get them Christmas gifts.

My advice is to only actively pursue relationships after Valentine's day and before Halloween.

If you get lucky their birthday will be during that time period too, so you can maybe go a full year without having to get them a gift.
Battle not with monsters, lest ye become a monster, and if you gaze into the abyss, the abyss gazes also into you.

http://www.Flapship.com

User avatar
Nagash
Master
Posts: 2394
Joined: Mon Sep 28, 2009 8:53 am

Re: I have a blind date tonight! ... with a mom. :(

Post by Nagash » Wed Dec 30, 2009 11:04 pm

So how did you fare during the holidays? ;)
If word gets out that I'm missing, 500 girls will kill themselves and I wouldn't want them on my conscience - not when they ought to be on my face!

User avatar
Atla
Urban Cowboy w/Guns
Posts: 591
Joined: Sun Sep 27, 2009 10:38 pm
Location: In your panties you naughty girl!

Re: I have a blind date tonight! ... with a mom. :(

Post by Atla » Thu Dec 31, 2009 5:46 pm

I survived.

I lost power for 3 days, she lost power for 4 due to a massive ice storm(We both lost it on Christmas morning around 7am). But she got a shower on day 2 when she was able to get off the mountain and down to her moms in the flatlands.

I got him a Taurus 9 shot .22 revolver and a little over 2000 rounds of ammo.
~Atla the Impeccable!
You know, it's a human race. And you lost.

User avatar
HDog
Lost Soul
Posts: 14
Joined: Thu Dec 31, 2009 6:10 pm
Contact:

Re: I have a blind date tonight! ... with a mom. :(

Post by HDog » Thu Dec 31, 2009 8:55 pm

Where'd you find the ammo?! Still bone dry here. Well, unless you want to pay $28 for 50 rounds of .40 S&W...

User avatar
Atla
Urban Cowboy w/Guns
Posts: 591
Joined: Sun Sep 27, 2009 10:38 pm
Location: In your panties you naughty girl!

Re: I have a blind date tonight! ... with a mom. :(

Post by Atla » Fri Jan 01, 2010 2:19 pm

;)

I got him a 1:26 sized Monster Truck, gotta project myself onto him ya know. Than I beat him up Christmas Morning so -I- could play with it!

But he did love the truck, he was running around saying, "It's a truck!" and playing with it.

He's not quite old enough for his own gun yet. But he was looking at one of my gun magazines, and I was telling him about a Bipod and Scope is.

Than he started playing while saying, "SNIPER!". ;>
~Atla the Impeccable!
You know, it's a human race. And you lost.

User avatar
MoP
Savant
Posts: 1316
Joined: Thu Oct 01, 2009 2:16 pm
Contact:

Re: I have a blind date tonight! ... with a mom. :(

Post by MoP » Mon Jan 04, 2010 11:14 am

Americans, so easily indoctrinated! :roll:
Programming today is a race between software engineers striving to build bigger and better idiot-proof programs and the Universe trying to build bigger and better idiots. So far, the Universe is winning.

User avatar
Venus
Soul of Barnabas
Posts: 591
Joined: Tue Sep 29, 2009 9:04 pm
Contact:

Re: I have a blind date tonight! ... with a mom. :(

Post by Venus » Mon Jan 04, 2010 7:10 pm

i saw pics of the kid on fb

hes adorable

those curls are soooo cute!:P>
Wow do i need a new signature or what. suggestions??
Fervent forever! CoM currently:>

User avatar
Atla
Urban Cowboy w/Guns
Posts: 591
Joined: Sun Sep 27, 2009 10:38 pm
Location: In your panties you naughty girl!

Re: I have a blind date tonight! ... with a mom. :(

Post by Atla » Tue Jan 05, 2010 1:42 am

Venus = STALKER!!
MoP wrote:Americans, so easily indoctrinated! :roll:
Rofl. I figure it to be the counter-indoctrination that comes from liberal atheist public schools.
~Atla the Impeccable!
You know, it's a human race. And you lost.

User avatar
Nagash
Master
Posts: 2394
Joined: Mon Sep 28, 2009 8:53 am

Re: I have a blind date tonight! ... with a mom. :(

Post by Nagash » Tue Jan 05, 2010 10:55 am

Venus wrote:those curls are soooo cute!:P>

Thank you.
If word gets out that I'm missing, 500 girls will kill themselves and I wouldn't want them on my conscience - not when they ought to be on my face!

User avatar
Atla
Urban Cowboy w/Guns
Posts: 591
Joined: Sun Sep 27, 2009 10:38 pm
Location: In your panties you naughty girl!

Re: I have a blind date tonight! ... with a mom. :(

Post by Atla » Tue Jan 05, 2010 3:54 pm

He doesn't have curls anymore. He's got a 'little boy' cut.

We just celebrated his 3rd Birthday yesterday. I need to go to more 3 year old birthdays, they get the best cake.

I mean, seriously - when is the last time any of YOUR friends had an Elmo Cake and invited you over to play with their toys?
~Atla the Impeccable!
You know, it's a human race. And you lost.

User avatar
Reylan Talonspyre
Teacher
Posts: 537
Joined: Wed Sep 30, 2009 3:26 am
Contact:

Re: I have a blind date tonight! ... with a mom. :(

Post by Reylan Talonspyre » Tue Jan 05, 2010 3:57 pm

Yesterday ... I had a friggin blast!


LOVE THE ELMO CAKE!
I think I would make a great pope.
Gatekeepers

User avatar
Venus
Soul of Barnabas
Posts: 591
Joined: Tue Sep 29, 2009 9:04 pm
Contact:

Re: I have a blind date tonight! ... with a mom. :(

Post by Venus » Tue Jan 05, 2010 7:14 pm

yes i fb stalk u regularly!!

and i always get to play with toys and pick out the birthday cake!@
this is why i had kids!

oh and my girls got a cake and cupcake maker for christmas!!!
we are playin with that today!
Wow do i need a new signature or what. suggestions??
Fervent forever! CoM currently:>

Post Reply

Return to “Comments”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest