I didn't screw this one up yet ... but I am working on it!

~ General comments and discussion.

Moderator: Staff

User avatar
Nagash
Master
Posts: 2394
Joined: Mon Sep 28, 2009 8:53 am

Re: I didn't screw this one up yet ... but I am working on it!

Post by Nagash » Mon Dec 21, 2009 11:38 am

I never did short lists for long term relationships. Does that make me weird?
If word gets out that I'm missing, 500 girls will kill themselves and I wouldn't want them on my conscience - not when they ought to be on my face!

User avatar
darkhorse
Lost Soul
Posts: 22
Joined: Thu Dec 10, 2009 10:41 am
Location: Australia
Contact:

Re: I didn't screw this one up yet ... but I am working on it!

Post by darkhorse » Mon Dec 21, 2009 12:43 pm

Nagash wrote:I never did short lists for long term relationships. Does that make me weird?
No Nagash, it doesn't make you weird. Just unorganized.

Two points here.

1) I'm with Owly, I wish I was the pole.

2) I don't believe I'm going to agree with his hillbilly @ss, but....*sigh* I agree with Atla, it is like an unwritten rule. You -must- go for the red head, as they are extremely rare.

I must say Rey, I can see the pictured one as being somewhat of a handful (in a fun way). I would advise you, if she has stated you are on her definitive short-list for long term relationships, and vice versa, it is definitely worth a shot.

(And she is a red-head...repeat after me Rey, "Must do the red-head multiple times throughout the house, anybody's house, everybody's house")

That is all.
If you think you are too small to be effective, you have never been in the dark with a mosquito.

User avatar
Reylan Talonspyre
Teacher
Posts: 537
Joined: Wed Sep 30, 2009 3:26 am
Contact:

Re: I didn't screw this one up yet ... but I am working on it!

Post by Reylan Talonspyre » Mon Dec 21, 2009 3:34 pm

The other girl, pictured below, is out of the running. I talked with her last night. She knew my "feeling" and was actually pretty cool in how she said it:

"Sorry, I won't even give you a reason why not, nor will I try and belittle it by trying to make it better."

This came up during some other discussions. She said something about loving how we have become closer since her break up and liked having our witty banter. *rolls eyes*

I just wanted to get the skinny on what the fuck was going on before I met with the redhead tonight for a catch-up session and figuring out where she is in her life, yadda yadda yadda.

There are still others, but I am crossing the coworker off the list. I am glad we are friendly and we do have a good time. She wants to get tied up with that dbag at work, good for her. I really don't give two shits. Its not my business nor will I be there to "clean up". Hell, maybe they will work out and that would be cool.

In short. Another of the Final Five are officially out of the drawing.

Leaving Two.

Both of which have long term relationships of their own. Either way, I am just chalking 2009 as to not being my year.

Now to create a new Final Five list for 2010.

Image
I think I would make a great pope.
Gatekeepers

User avatar
Venus
Soul of Barnabas
Posts: 591
Joined: Tue Sep 29, 2009 9:04 pm
Contact:

Re: I didn't screw this one up yet ... but I am working on it!

Post by Venus » Mon Dec 21, 2009 6:45 pm

people make lists for that stuff?

your all wierd.
Wow do i need a new signature or what. suggestions??
Fervent forever! CoM currently:>

User avatar
Maverick
Explorer
Posts: 458
Joined: Mon Sep 28, 2009 1:28 am

Re: I didn't screw this one up yet ... but I am working on it!

Post by Maverick » Mon Dec 21, 2009 9:05 pm

Based on the photographic evidence, Id say Reddy is better than Brunette.

Its strange those words are coming out of my mouth, but its true.

And you should make a list of girls that you want to have sex with and never talk to again, at least that way if they say no youve accomplished 50% of your goal.
Battle not with monsters, lest ye become a monster, and if you gaze into the abyss, the abyss gazes also into you.

http://www.Flapship.com

User avatar
Venus
Soul of Barnabas
Posts: 591
Joined: Tue Sep 29, 2009 9:04 pm
Contact:

Re: I didn't screw this one up yet ... but I am working on it!

Post by Venus » Mon Dec 21, 2009 9:19 pm

see now i can get behind a list like that, i can think of several guys id like to have sex with and never talk to again!!!!
Wow do i need a new signature or what. suggestions??
Fervent forever! CoM currently:>

User avatar
Maverick
Explorer
Posts: 458
Joined: Mon Sep 28, 2009 1:28 am

Re: I didn't screw this one up yet ... but I am working on it!

Post by Maverick » Mon Dec 21, 2009 9:29 pm

Pft youd still talk to me!

(maybe?!)

:PP
Battle not with monsters, lest ye become a monster, and if you gaze into the abyss, the abyss gazes also into you.

http://www.Flapship.com

User avatar
Atla
Urban Cowboy w/Guns
Posts: 591
Joined: Sun Sep 27, 2009 10:38 pm
Location: In your panties you naughty girl!

Re: I didn't screw this one up yet ... but I am working on it!

Post by Atla » Tue Dec 22, 2009 1:31 am

Venus wrote:see now i can get behind a list like that, i can think of several guys id like to have sex with and never talk to again!!!!
Am I on this list?
~Atla the Impeccable!
You know, it's a human race. And you lost.

User avatar
Gerien
Teacher
Posts: 908
Joined: Mon Sep 28, 2009 7:22 pm
Location: depends who hires me

Re: I didn't screw this one up yet ... but I am working on it!

Post by Gerien » Tue Dec 22, 2009 1:42 am

Whom are you asking? ;)
And I never even got my own damn posting title!

User avatar
Nato
Wayfarer
Posts: 100
Joined: Fri Oct 09, 2009 6:40 am
Location: Georgia

Re: I didn't screw this one up yet ... but I am working on it!

Post by Nato » Tue Dec 22, 2009 2:34 am

Maverick wrote:And you should make a list of girls that you want to have sex with and never talk to again, at least that way if they say no youve accomplished 50% of your goal.

That is the most intelligent comment in this thread!


I have to say that I never actively looked for a relationship. And at times, I really avoided it because I am so awesome at being single! Maybe you should practice being single too.

User avatar
Teanos
Within the Shadows
Posts: 406
Joined: Wed Sep 23, 2009 3:07 am
Location: The Chaotic Interludes of the Interwebs.
Contact:

Re: I didn't screw this one up yet ... but I am working on it!

Post by Teanos » Tue Dec 22, 2009 3:31 am

I have to say that I never actively looked for a relationship. And at times, I really avoided it because I am so awesome at being single! Maybe you should practice being single too.
Thats what most single people say when they have no social skills, look slightly more attractive then a feces-lined hairball that a mangy old cat puked up, and are otherwise socially inept.

Just saying.
Even a ghost needs to breathe.

User avatar
Venus
Soul of Barnabas
Posts: 591
Joined: Tue Sep 29, 2009 9:04 pm
Contact:

Re: I didn't screw this one up yet ... but I am working on it!

Post by Venus » Tue Dec 22, 2009 3:33 am

lol mav i dont even know how to answer that:P

atla, sure why not, i never talk to u now:P
Wow do i need a new signature or what. suggestions??
Fervent forever! CoM currently:>

User avatar
Nato
Wayfarer
Posts: 100
Joined: Fri Oct 09, 2009 6:40 am
Location: Georgia

Re: I didn't screw this one up yet ... but I am working on it!

Post by Nato » Tue Dec 22, 2009 6:13 am

Teanos wrote:
I have to say that I never actively looked for a relationship. And at times, I really avoided it because I am so awesome at being single! Maybe you should practice being single too.
Thats what most single people say when they have no social skills, look slightly more attractive then a feces-lined hairball that a mangy old cat puked up, and are otherwise socially inept.

Just saying.

For a second I thought about defending myself, but then I just stared at this comment and wondered "what. the. fuck."

User avatar
Gerien
Teacher
Posts: 908
Joined: Mon Sep 28, 2009 7:22 pm
Location: depends who hires me

Re: I didn't screw this one up yet ... but I am working on it!

Post by Gerien » Tue Dec 22, 2009 6:44 am

Honey some of us have been saying that since the thread started.
And I never even got my own damn posting title!

User avatar
Nagash
Master
Posts: 2394
Joined: Mon Sep 28, 2009 8:53 am

Re: I didn't screw this one up yet ... but I am working on it!

Post by Nagash » Tue Dec 22, 2009 10:52 am

Maverick wrote:Based on the photographic evidence, Id say Reddy is better than Brunette.

Agreed.



So Reyman, you still going on with the listy stuff in 2010? You might just want to try out living a life and seeing what happens rather than actively pursuing relationships. Relationships happen. All by themselves. Trying to force a relationship is the worst idea since Caesar adopted Brutus and gave him a knife as birthday present.
If word gets out that I'm missing, 500 girls will kill themselves and I wouldn't want them on my conscience - not when they ought to be on my face!

User avatar
MoP
Savant
Posts: 1316
Joined: Thu Oct 01, 2009 2:16 pm
Contact:

Re: I didn't screw this one up yet ... but I am working on it!

Post by MoP » Tue Dec 22, 2009 10:55 am

Nagash wrote:
Maverick wrote:Based on the photographic evidence, Id say Reddy is better than Brunette.

Agreed.



So Reyman, you still going on with the listy stuff in 2010? You might just want to try out living a life and seeing what happens rather than actively pursuing relationships. Relationships happen. All by themselves. Trying to force a relationship is the worst idea since Caesar adopted Brutus and gave him a knife as birthday present.
It was the start of (one of) Rome's glory period(s), so it wasn't too bad an idea after all :)
Programming today is a race between software engineers striving to build bigger and better idiot-proof programs and the Universe trying to build bigger and better idiots. So far, the Universe is winning.

User avatar
Nagash
Master
Posts: 2394
Joined: Mon Sep 28, 2009 8:53 am

Re: I didn't screw this one up yet ... but I am working on it!

Post by Nagash » Tue Dec 22, 2009 10:57 am

From Caesar's perspective it was a very bad idea. Besides, ole Julius could've done a lot more good stuff, before the Octavianus took over.
If word gets out that I'm missing, 500 girls will kill themselves and I wouldn't want them on my conscience - not when they ought to be on my face!

User avatar
MoP
Savant
Posts: 1316
Joined: Thu Oct 01, 2009 2:16 pm
Contact:

Re: I didn't screw this one up yet ... but I am working on it!

Post by MoP » Tue Dec 22, 2009 10:58 am

He could have conquered the Brits and Germans, would have saved us a lot of trouble 2000 years later.
Programming today is a race between software engineers striving to build bigger and better idiot-proof programs and the Universe trying to build bigger and better idiots. So far, the Universe is winning.

User avatar
Nagash
Master
Posts: 2394
Joined: Mon Sep 28, 2009 8:53 am

Re: I didn't screw this one up yet ... but I am working on it!

Post by Nagash » Tue Dec 22, 2009 10:59 am

But instead, he gave Brutus a knife for his birthday. And we paid the price...
If word gets out that I'm missing, 500 girls will kill themselves and I wouldn't want them on my conscience - not when they ought to be on my face!

User avatar
MoP
Savant
Posts: 1316
Joined: Thu Oct 01, 2009 2:16 pm
Contact:

Re: I didn't screw this one up yet ... but I am working on it!

Post by MoP » Tue Dec 22, 2009 11:01 am

You have a point.

So a good advice, especially for Atla: don't adopt the kid! And if you do, don't give it knives!
Programming today is a race between software engineers striving to build bigger and better idiot-proof programs and the Universe trying to build bigger and better idiots. So far, the Universe is winning.

Post Reply

Return to “Comments”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 4 guests