20 things that happen in one minute
Moderator: Staff
- Tara
- Indecisive Wenchie
- Posts: 375
- Joined: Thu Oct 29, 2009 5:11 am
- Location: ..the slippery slope..~>
- Contact:
Re: 20 things that happen in one minute
No no no, Atla, more serious is this thought that 5 or 6 bong hits in one minute is all-right, it's just ignorance.
If ya really enjoy, ya slow it down sometimes, an' one lasts .. an' lasts...
If ya really enjoy, ya slow it down sometimes, an' one lasts .. an' lasts...
"...you like havin insides?
'cuz those are gonna be outsides!"
TRR!
cha-cha-cha!
'cuz those are gonna be outsides!" TRR!
cha-cha-cha!
- Soupedupman™
- Lost Soul
- Posts: 13
- Joined: Thu Dec 10, 2009 4:39 pm
- Location: Fortress of Boreditude
Re: 20 things that happen in one minute
Another one for the list: A Comments thread's subject can change ten times. :-P
Look, up in the sky! It's a pigeon! It's a UFO!
Nah, it's a moron in pajamas.
Wait, that's Rak!
Same thing...
Nah, it's a moron in pajamas.
Wait, that's Rak!
Same thing...
Re: 20 things that happen in one minute
How many of those 1,000,000,000,000 websites were pr0n sites?
If word gets out that I'm missing, 500 girls will kill themselves and I wouldn't want them on my conscience - not when they ought to be on my face!
Re: 20 things that happen in one minute
I dunno, how many have you visited?Nagash wrote:How many of those 1,000,000,000,000 websites were pr0n sites?
Programming today is a race between software engineers striving to build bigger and better idiot-proof programs and the Universe trying to build bigger and better idiots. So far, the Universe is winning.
Re: 20 things that happen in one minute
At least 20%.
If word gets out that I'm missing, 500 girls will kill themselves and I wouldn't want them on my conscience - not when they ought to be on my face!
- Reylan Talonspyre
- Teacher
- Posts: 537
- Joined: Wed Sep 30, 2009 3:26 am
- Contact:
Re: 20 things that happen in one minute
Another thing that can happen in one minute ...
A Reylan Talonspyre sexual experience.
A Reylan Talonspyre sexual experience.
I think I would make a great pope.
Gatekeepers
Gatekeepers
Re: 20 things that happen in one minute
We already covered that one. Not only a minute man, but also a slow bastage, eh? 
If word gets out that I'm missing, 500 girls will kill themselves and I wouldn't want them on my conscience - not when they ought to be on my face!
Re: 20 things that happen in one minute
I thought he was always just salivating over the girl and just never getting her, but who knows, I ain't been around.
Education is the progressive discovery of our own ignorance.
TDoD~SAO~TEW~SW~DIE, here is to the memory of bygone days.
TDoD~SAO~TEW~SW~DIE, here is to the memory of bygone days.
Re: 20 things that happen in one minute
My car gets 39.99999 mpg
They should just go back to making the 1992 honda civic:-p
They should just go back to making the 1992 honda civic:-p
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest
