20 things that happen in one minute

~ General comments and discussion.

Moderator: Staff

User avatar
Tara
Indecisive Wenchie
Posts: 375
Joined: Thu Oct 29, 2009 5:11 am
Location: ..the slippery slope..~>
Contact:

Re: 20 things that happen in one minute

Post by Tara » Mon Jan 04, 2010 8:25 am

No no no, Atla, more serious is this thought that 5 or 6 bong hits in one minute is all-right, it's just ignorance.
If ya really enjoy, ya slow it down sometimes, an' one lasts .. an' lasts...
"...you like havin insides? Image 'cuz those are gonna be outsides!"
TRR!
cha-cha-cha!

User avatar
Gerien
Teacher
Posts: 908
Joined: Mon Sep 28, 2009 7:22 pm
Location: depends who hires me

Re: 20 things that happen in one minute

Post by Gerien » Mon Jan 04, 2010 5:01 pm

Image
And I never even got my own damn posting title!

User avatar
Soupedupman™
Lost Soul
Posts: 13
Joined: Thu Dec 10, 2009 4:39 pm
Location: Fortress of Boreditude

Re: 20 things that happen in one minute

Post by Soupedupman™ » Tue Jan 05, 2010 9:42 am

Another one for the list: A Comments thread's subject can change ten times. :-P
Look, up in the sky! It's a pigeon! It's a UFO!
Nah, it's a moron in pajamas.
Wait, that's Rak!
Same thing...

User avatar
Nagash
Master
Posts: 2394
Joined: Mon Sep 28, 2009 8:53 am

Re: 20 things that happen in one minute

Post by Nagash » Tue Jan 05, 2010 11:04 am

How many of those 1,000,000,000,000 websites were pr0n sites?
If word gets out that I'm missing, 500 girls will kill themselves and I wouldn't want them on my conscience - not when they ought to be on my face!

User avatar
MoP
Savant
Posts: 1316
Joined: Thu Oct 01, 2009 2:16 pm
Contact:

Re: 20 things that happen in one minute

Post by MoP » Tue Jan 05, 2010 12:37 pm

Nagash wrote:How many of those 1,000,000,000,000 websites were pr0n sites?
I dunno, how many have you visited?
Programming today is a race between software engineers striving to build bigger and better idiot-proof programs and the Universe trying to build bigger and better idiots. So far, the Universe is winning.

User avatar
Nagash
Master
Posts: 2394
Joined: Mon Sep 28, 2009 8:53 am

Re: 20 things that happen in one minute

Post by Nagash » Tue Jan 05, 2010 2:35 pm

At least 20%.
If word gets out that I'm missing, 500 girls will kill themselves and I wouldn't want them on my conscience - not when they ought to be on my face!

User avatar
Reylan Talonspyre
Teacher
Posts: 537
Joined: Wed Sep 30, 2009 3:26 am
Contact:

Re: 20 things that happen in one minute

Post by Reylan Talonspyre » Tue Jan 05, 2010 4:01 pm

Another thing that can happen in one minute ...

A Reylan Talonspyre sexual experience.
I think I would make a great pope.
Gatekeepers

User avatar
Nagash
Master
Posts: 2394
Joined: Mon Sep 28, 2009 8:53 am

Re: 20 things that happen in one minute

Post by Nagash » Tue Jan 05, 2010 5:12 pm

We already covered that one. Not only a minute man, but also a slow bastage, eh? ;)
If word gets out that I'm missing, 500 girls will kill themselves and I wouldn't want them on my conscience - not when they ought to be on my face!

User avatar
Kain
Wayfarer
Posts: 79
Joined: Sat Jan 02, 2010 6:32 pm
Location: Kenai, Alaska
Contact:

Re: 20 things that happen in one minute

Post by Kain » Thu Jan 07, 2010 3:09 pm

I thought he was always just salivating over the girl and just never getting her, but who knows, I ain't been around.
Education is the progressive discovery of our own ignorance.
TDoD~SAO~TEW~SW~DIE, here is to the memory of bygone days.

User avatar
asoc
Explorer
Posts: 378
Joined: Wed Oct 21, 2009 5:35 am
Location: Pacific Northwest

Re: 20 things that happen in one minute

Post by asoc » Fri Jan 08, 2010 1:58 am

My car gets 39.99999 mpg

They should just go back to making the 1992 honda civic:-p

Post Reply

Return to “Comments”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest