Ad blocker detected: Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors. Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker on our website.
~ General comments and discussion.
Moderator: Staff
-
Vox
- Wayfarer
- Posts: 148
- Joined: Mon Sep 28, 2009 5:39 am
-
Contact:
Post
by Vox » Thu Jan 07, 2010 6:28 am
it seemed that they watched Last of the Mohicans on mushrooms
I had lost interest in seeing it til i read that
"Nindyn vel'uss kyorl nind ratha thalra elghinn dal lil alust"
-
Portia
- Wayfarer
- Posts: 80
- Joined: Sat Jan 02, 2010 7:28 am
Post
by Portia » Thu Jan 07, 2010 6:35 am
I want a flying lizard thingie and a mech suit for my birthday.
Empress of The Hegemony
I haz a mind, just ask Nagash
-
Nagash
- Master
- Posts: 2394
- Joined: Mon Sep 28, 2009 8:53 am
Post
by Nagash » Thu Jan 07, 2010 9:15 am
Maverick wrote:Saw it in 3d and it was pretty good.
A lot of the movie was cliche and it seemed that they watched Last of the Mohicans on mushrooms. As I typed that I realized that its a pretty good premise for a movie and probably why I liked it.
Sort of "Fear And Loathing in Las Unobtanium" style?
Kewl

If word gets out that I'm missing, 500 girls will kill themselves and I wouldn't want them on my conscience - not when they ought to be on my face!
-
Kain
- Wayfarer
- Posts: 79
- Joined: Sat Jan 02, 2010 6:32 pm
- Location: Kenai, Alaska
-
Contact:
Post
by Kain » Thu Jan 07, 2010 3:06 pm
Any fear and loathing style is probably good.
Education is the progressive discovery of our own ignorance.
TDoD~SAO~TEW~SW~DIE, here is to the memory of bygone days.
-
owly
- Sage
- Posts: 3084
- Joined: Sun Sep 27, 2009 1:57 am
- Location: stoned
-
Contact:
Post
by owly » Thu Jan 07, 2010 4:35 pm
They found unobtanium up my ass crack
i know what you said about my Momma
-
Venus
- Soul of Barnabas
- Posts: 591
- Joined: Tue Sep 29, 2009 9:04 pm
-
Contact:
Post
by Venus » Thu Jan 07, 2010 6:59 pm
and what were "they" doing up there owly?
wait, scratch that
i dont wanna know
youd probably demonstrate via a utube link!
Wow do i need a new signature or what. suggestions??
Fervent forever! CoM currently:>
-
Nagash
- Master
- Posts: 2394
- Joined: Mon Sep 28, 2009 8:53 am
Post
by Nagash » Thu Jan 07, 2010 7:03 pm
Be careful what you ask for, V.

If word gets out that I'm missing, 500 girls will kill themselves and I wouldn't want them on my conscience - not when they ought to be on my face!
-
MoP
- Savant
- Posts: 1316
- Joined: Thu Oct 01, 2009 2:16 pm
-
Contact:
Post
by MoP » Thu Jan 07, 2010 7:05 pm
Venus wrote:wait, scratch that
I think he already is.
Programming today is a race between software engineers striving to build bigger and better idiot-proof programs and the Universe trying to build bigger and better idiots. So far, the Universe is winning.
-
owly
- Sage
- Posts: 3084
- Joined: Sun Sep 27, 2009 1:57 am
- Location: stoned
-
Contact:
Post
by owly » Thu Jan 07, 2010 11:26 pm
i know what you said about my Momma
-
MoP
- Savant
- Posts: 1316
- Joined: Thu Oct 01, 2009 2:16 pm
-
Contact:
Post
by MoP » Fri Jan 08, 2010 10:03 am
I am so not going to click that.
Programming today is a race between software engineers striving to build bigger and better idiot-proof programs and the Universe trying to build bigger and better idiots. So far, the Universe is winning.
-
Portia
- Wayfarer
- Posts: 80
- Joined: Sat Jan 02, 2010 7:28 am
Post
by Portia » Fri Jan 08, 2010 11:36 am
I clicked the link.
I'm a bad girl.
Empress of The Hegemony
I haz a mind, just ask Nagash
-
MoP
- Savant
- Posts: 1316
- Joined: Thu Oct 01, 2009 2:16 pm
-
Contact:
Post
by MoP » Fri Jan 08, 2010 11:51 am
*claws at Portia*
*rrrrrrrrrrrrrrr*
Programming today is a race between software engineers striving to build bigger and better idiot-proof programs and the Universe trying to build bigger and better idiots. So far, the Universe is winning.
-
Nagash
- Master
- Posts: 2394
- Joined: Mon Sep 28, 2009 8:53 am
Post
by Nagash » Fri Jan 08, 2010 12:44 pm
LMAO
That link was actually worth it.

If word gets out that I'm missing, 500 girls will kill themselves and I wouldn't want them on my conscience - not when they ought to be on my face!
-
MoP
- Savant
- Posts: 1316
- Joined: Thu Oct 01, 2009 2:16 pm
-
Contact:
Post
by MoP » Fri Jan 08, 2010 1:48 pm
Now that disturbs me even more.... But it also tickles my curiosity.
What to do, what to do...
Programming today is a race between software engineers striving to build bigger and better idiot-proof programs and the Universe trying to build bigger and better idiots. So far, the Universe is winning.
-
Nagash
- Master
- Posts: 2394
- Joined: Mon Sep 28, 2009 8:53 am
Post
by Nagash » Fri Jan 08, 2010 1:54 pm
Click the link.... click the link............ click the link................. CLICK THE LINK!
*chants*
If word gets out that I'm missing, 500 girls will kill themselves and I wouldn't want them on my conscience - not when they ought to be on my face!
-
MoP
- Savant
- Posts: 1316
- Joined: Thu Oct 01, 2009 2:16 pm
-
Contact:
Post
by MoP » Fri Jan 08, 2010 2:01 pm
OH NOES!
The peer pressure....
Can't
take it....
anymore.....
MUST NOT CLICK LINK..... aaarrrghhh!
Programming today is a race between software engineers striving to build bigger and better idiot-proof programs and the Universe trying to build bigger and better idiots. So far, the Universe is winning.
-
Nagash
- Master
- Posts: 2394
- Joined: Mon Sep 28, 2009 8:53 am
Post
by Nagash » Fri Jan 08, 2010 2:58 pm
As they used to say in commercials: "just do it".
If word gets out that I'm missing, 500 girls will kill themselves and I wouldn't want them on my conscience - not when they ought to be on my face!
-
MoP
- Savant
- Posts: 1316
- Joined: Thu Oct 01, 2009 2:16 pm
-
Contact:
Post
by MoP » Fri Jan 08, 2010 3:01 pm
Allright, I clicked it
It was funny indeed. I do wonder though why they zoomed in even before she started :p
Programming today is a race between software engineers striving to build bigger and better idiot-proof programs and the Universe trying to build bigger and better idiots. So far, the Universe is winning.
-
Nagash
- Master
- Posts: 2394
- Joined: Mon Sep 28, 2009 8:53 am
Post
by Nagash » Fri Jan 08, 2010 3:08 pm
1. Because the ass was nice to look at;
2. Because she had announced what she was going to do.
But most likely:
3. All of the above.
If word gets out that I'm missing, 500 girls will kill themselves and I wouldn't want them on my conscience - not when they ought to be on my face!
-
Kain
- Wayfarer
- Posts: 79
- Joined: Sat Jan 02, 2010 6:32 pm
- Location: Kenai, Alaska
-
Contact:
Post
by Kain » Fri Jan 08, 2010 7:13 pm
That is some funny stuff right there. I wonder if the woman who did it ever saw that clip?
Education is the progressive discovery of our own ignorance.
TDoD~SAO~TEW~SW~DIE, here is to the memory of bygone days.
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest