Avatar

~ General comments and discussion.

Moderator: Staff

User avatar
Vox
Wayfarer
Posts: 148
Joined: Mon Sep 28, 2009 5:39 am
Contact:

Re: Avatar

Post by Vox » Thu Jan 07, 2010 6:28 am

it seemed that they watched Last of the Mohicans on mushrooms


I had lost interest in seeing it til i read that
"Nindyn vel'uss kyorl nind ratha thalra elghinn dal lil alust"

User avatar
Portia
Wayfarer
Posts: 80
Joined: Sat Jan 02, 2010 7:28 am

Re: Avatar

Post by Portia » Thu Jan 07, 2010 6:35 am

I want a flying lizard thingie and a mech suit for my birthday.
Empress of The Hegemony
I haz a mind, just ask Nagash

User avatar
Nagash
Master
Posts: 2394
Joined: Mon Sep 28, 2009 8:53 am

Re: Avatar

Post by Nagash » Thu Jan 07, 2010 9:15 am

Maverick wrote:Saw it in 3d and it was pretty good.

A lot of the movie was cliche and it seemed that they watched Last of the Mohicans on mushrooms. As I typed that I realized that its a pretty good premise for a movie and probably why I liked it.

Sort of "Fear And Loathing in Las Unobtanium" style?

Kewl :)
If word gets out that I'm missing, 500 girls will kill themselves and I wouldn't want them on my conscience - not when they ought to be on my face!

User avatar
Kain
Wayfarer
Posts: 79
Joined: Sat Jan 02, 2010 6:32 pm
Location: Kenai, Alaska
Contact:

Re: Avatar

Post by Kain » Thu Jan 07, 2010 3:06 pm

Any fear and loathing style is probably good.
Education is the progressive discovery of our own ignorance.
TDoD~SAO~TEW~SW~DIE, here is to the memory of bygone days.

User avatar
owly
Sage
Posts: 3084
Joined: Sun Sep 27, 2009 1:57 am
Location: stoned
Contact:

Re: Avatar

Post by owly » Thu Jan 07, 2010 4:35 pm

They found unobtanium up my ass crack
i know what you said about my Momma

User avatar
Venus
Soul of Barnabas
Posts: 591
Joined: Tue Sep 29, 2009 9:04 pm
Contact:

Re: Avatar

Post by Venus » Thu Jan 07, 2010 6:59 pm

and what were "they" doing up there owly?

wait, scratch that
i dont wanna know

youd probably demonstrate via a utube link!
Wow do i need a new signature or what. suggestions??
Fervent forever! CoM currently:>

User avatar
Nagash
Master
Posts: 2394
Joined: Mon Sep 28, 2009 8:53 am

Re: Avatar

Post by Nagash » Thu Jan 07, 2010 7:03 pm

Be careful what you ask for, V. :shock:
If word gets out that I'm missing, 500 girls will kill themselves and I wouldn't want them on my conscience - not when they ought to be on my face!

User avatar
MoP
Savant
Posts: 1316
Joined: Thu Oct 01, 2009 2:16 pm
Contact:

Re: Avatar

Post by MoP » Thu Jan 07, 2010 7:05 pm

Venus wrote:wait, scratch that
I think he already is.
Programming today is a race between software engineers striving to build bigger and better idiot-proof programs and the Universe trying to build bigger and better idiots. So far, the Universe is winning.

User avatar
owly
Sage
Posts: 3084
Joined: Sun Sep 27, 2009 1:57 am
Location: stoned
Contact:

Re: Avatar

Post by owly » Thu Jan 07, 2010 11:26 pm

i know what you said about my Momma

User avatar
MoP
Savant
Posts: 1316
Joined: Thu Oct 01, 2009 2:16 pm
Contact:

Re: Avatar

Post by MoP » Fri Jan 08, 2010 10:03 am

I am so not going to click that.
Programming today is a race between software engineers striving to build bigger and better idiot-proof programs and the Universe trying to build bigger and better idiots. So far, the Universe is winning.

User avatar
Portia
Wayfarer
Posts: 80
Joined: Sat Jan 02, 2010 7:28 am

Re: Avatar

Post by Portia » Fri Jan 08, 2010 11:36 am

I clicked the link.

I'm a bad girl.
Empress of The Hegemony
I haz a mind, just ask Nagash

User avatar
MoP
Savant
Posts: 1316
Joined: Thu Oct 01, 2009 2:16 pm
Contact:

Re: Avatar

Post by MoP » Fri Jan 08, 2010 11:51 am

*claws at Portia*


*rrrrrrrrrrrrrrr*
Programming today is a race between software engineers striving to build bigger and better idiot-proof programs and the Universe trying to build bigger and better idiots. So far, the Universe is winning.

User avatar
Nagash
Master
Posts: 2394
Joined: Mon Sep 28, 2009 8:53 am

Re: Avatar

Post by Nagash » Fri Jan 08, 2010 12:44 pm

LMAO


That link was actually worth it. :)
If word gets out that I'm missing, 500 girls will kill themselves and I wouldn't want them on my conscience - not when they ought to be on my face!

User avatar
MoP
Savant
Posts: 1316
Joined: Thu Oct 01, 2009 2:16 pm
Contact:

Re: Avatar

Post by MoP » Fri Jan 08, 2010 1:48 pm

Now that disturbs me even more.... But it also tickles my curiosity.

What to do, what to do...
Programming today is a race between software engineers striving to build bigger and better idiot-proof programs and the Universe trying to build bigger and better idiots. So far, the Universe is winning.

User avatar
Nagash
Master
Posts: 2394
Joined: Mon Sep 28, 2009 8:53 am

Re: Avatar

Post by Nagash » Fri Jan 08, 2010 1:54 pm

Click the link.... click the link............ click the link................. CLICK THE LINK!


*chants*
If word gets out that I'm missing, 500 girls will kill themselves and I wouldn't want them on my conscience - not when they ought to be on my face!

User avatar
MoP
Savant
Posts: 1316
Joined: Thu Oct 01, 2009 2:16 pm
Contact:

Re: Avatar

Post by MoP » Fri Jan 08, 2010 2:01 pm

OH NOES!

The peer pressure....

Can't



take it....


anymore.....



MUST NOT CLICK LINK..... aaarrrghhh!
Programming today is a race between software engineers striving to build bigger and better idiot-proof programs and the Universe trying to build bigger and better idiots. So far, the Universe is winning.

User avatar
Nagash
Master
Posts: 2394
Joined: Mon Sep 28, 2009 8:53 am

Re: Avatar

Post by Nagash » Fri Jan 08, 2010 2:58 pm

As they used to say in commercials: "just do it".
If word gets out that I'm missing, 500 girls will kill themselves and I wouldn't want them on my conscience - not when they ought to be on my face!

User avatar
MoP
Savant
Posts: 1316
Joined: Thu Oct 01, 2009 2:16 pm
Contact:

Re: Avatar

Post by MoP » Fri Jan 08, 2010 3:01 pm

Allright, I clicked it :P

It was funny indeed. I do wonder though why they zoomed in even before she started :p
Programming today is a race between software engineers striving to build bigger and better idiot-proof programs and the Universe trying to build bigger and better idiots. So far, the Universe is winning.

User avatar
Nagash
Master
Posts: 2394
Joined: Mon Sep 28, 2009 8:53 am

Re: Avatar

Post by Nagash » Fri Jan 08, 2010 3:08 pm

1. Because the ass was nice to look at;
2. Because she had announced what she was going to do.

But most likely:

3. All of the above.
If word gets out that I'm missing, 500 girls will kill themselves and I wouldn't want them on my conscience - not when they ought to be on my face!

User avatar
Kain
Wayfarer
Posts: 79
Joined: Sat Jan 02, 2010 6:32 pm
Location: Kenai, Alaska
Contact:

Re: Avatar

Post by Kain » Fri Jan 08, 2010 7:13 pm

That is some funny stuff right there. I wonder if the woman who did it ever saw that clip?
Education is the progressive discovery of our own ignorance.
TDoD~SAO~TEW~SW~DIE, here is to the memory of bygone days.

Post Reply

Return to “Comments”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest