I didn't screw this one up yet ... but I am working on it!
Moderator: Staff
Re: I didn't screw this one up yet ... but I am working on it!
Except if the old man is named Vox.
Programming today is a race between software engineers striving to build bigger and better idiot-proof programs and the Universe trying to build bigger and better idiots. So far, the Universe is winning.
Re: I didn't screw this one up yet ... but I am working on it!
i am not an old woman
or an old man for that matter!@@
or an old man for that matter!@@
Wow do i need a new signature or what. suggestions??
Fervent forever! CoM currently:>
Fervent forever! CoM currently:>
Re: I didn't screw this one up yet ... but I am working on it!
I'm not going to explain myself to you V! Just give me the lapdance and we can all move on *nods*
Education is the progressive discovery of our own ignorance.
TDoD~SAO~TEW~SW~DIE, here is to the memory of bygone days.
TDoD~SAO~TEW~SW~DIE, here is to the memory of bygone days.
Re: I didn't screw this one up yet ... but I am working on it!
Hey, anyone else notice that "Venus" and "Penis" rhyme?
Empress of The Hegemony
I haz a mind, just ask Nagash
I haz a mind, just ask Nagash
Re: I didn't screw this one up yet ... but I am working on it!
That's proof she's a half male alien with three boobs........
i know what you said about my Momma
Re: I didn't screw this one up yet ... but I am working on it!
Can't dispute science like that.
Empress of The Hegemony
I haz a mind, just ask Nagash
I haz a mind, just ask Nagash
- Reylan Talonspyre
- Teacher
- Posts: 537
- Joined: Wed Sep 30, 2009 3:26 am
- Contact:
Re: I didn't screw this one up yet ... but I am working on it!
"Science" and "reason" have no place in one of my threads.
I ban them from this thread.
Otherwise, I would have stopped pursuit of the brunette on page 2 instead of page 6.
I ban them from this thread.
Otherwise, I would have stopped pursuit of the brunette on page 2 instead of page 6.
I think I would make a great pope.
Gatekeepers
Gatekeepers
Re: I didn't screw this one up yet ... but I am working on it!
oh yeah ive never heard the venus penis thing before:Pp
i think fenny started that one...maybe lasher!
i think fenny started that one...maybe lasher!
Wow do i need a new signature or what. suggestions??
Fervent forever! CoM currently:>
Fervent forever! CoM currently:>
Re: I didn't screw this one up yet ... but I am working on it!
"Fanny started on the penis thing".... leave it up to V to turn a perfectly normal thread into a perverted freakshow.

If word gets out that I'm missing, 500 girls will kill themselves and I wouldn't want them on my conscience - not when they ought to be on my face!
Re: I didn't screw this one up yet ... but I am working on it!
Jeeze Venus! Get your mind out of the gutter, woman!
Rey, I can understand banning reason but you can't stop science. Hell, the very fact that women talk to you at all is a great example of the need for more scientific research into the female mind.
Wub goo, Rey-rey.
Rey, I can understand banning reason but you can't stop science. Hell, the very fact that women talk to you at all is a great example of the need for more scientific research into the female mind.
Wub goo, Rey-rey.
Empress of The Hegemony
I haz a mind, just ask Nagash
I haz a mind, just ask Nagash
Re: I didn't screw this one up yet ... but I am working on it!
Your telling Rey to "rub goo" is an even greater example of the need for more scientific research into the female mind, Portia-poo. Yours in particular. 
If word gets out that I'm missing, 500 girls will kill themselves and I wouldn't want them on my conscience - not when they ought to be on my face!
Re: I didn't screw this one up yet ... but I am working on it!
Awwwww, you think I have one Nagash? That's the sweetest thing I've heard all day.
Smoogles
Smoogles
Empress of The Hegemony
I haz a mind, just ask Nagash
I haz a mind, just ask Nagash
- Reylan Talonspyre
- Teacher
- Posts: 537
- Joined: Wed Sep 30, 2009 3:26 am
- Contact:
Re: I didn't screw this one up yet ... but I am working on it!
I concur. But then again, I have made it my lifes work hunting ... er ... getting to know their kind.Rey, I can understand banning reason but you can't stop science. Hell, the very fact that women talk to you at all is a great example of the need for more scientific research into the female mind.
I think I would make a great pope.
Gatekeepers
Gatekeepers
Re: I didn't screw this one up yet ... but I am working on it!
Sure you have a mind, love. However mindboggling it may sound. 
If word gets out that I'm missing, 500 girls will kill themselves and I wouldn't want them on my conscience - not when they ought to be on my face!
Re: I didn't screw this one up yet ... but I am working on it!
It's probably a good thing you're not super smart and rich Rey, cus I could totally be the Pepper Pots to your Tony Stark. (Not in any romantic sense, but in the cheeky assistant/sidekick sort of way.)
Empress of The Hegemony
I haz a mind, just ask Nagash
I haz a mind, just ask Nagash
- Reylan Talonspyre
- Teacher
- Posts: 537
- Joined: Wed Sep 30, 2009 3:26 am
- Contact:
Re: I didn't screw this one up yet ... but I am working on it!
How many times have I heard a woman say that? Lost count after the last couple of years.Not in any romantic sense, but in the cheeky assistant/sidekick sort of way.
Lame.
I think I would make a great pope.
Gatekeepers
Gatekeepers
Re: I didn't screw this one up yet ... but I am working on it!
i would ask for a lapdance but my underwear is dirty i don't want to go into detail but it involves a big brown stain.......
i know what you said about my Momma
- Reylan Talonspyre
- Teacher
- Posts: 537
- Joined: Wed Sep 30, 2009 3:26 am
- Contact:
Re: I didn't screw this one up yet ... but I am working on it!
Coffee?
I think I would make a great pope.
Gatekeepers
Gatekeepers
Re: I didn't screw this one up yet ... but I am working on it!
As the owly is pantsless, by his own account, it must be coffee indeed. Hatama musta knocked something over while ironing or something...
If word gets out that I'm missing, 500 girls will kill themselves and I wouldn't want them on my conscience - not when they ought to be on my face!
Re: I didn't screw this one up yet ... but I am working on it!
digested coffee beans 
i know what you said about my Momma
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest