I didn't screw this one up yet ... but I am working on it!

~ General comments and discussion.

Moderator: Staff

User avatar
MoP
Savant
Posts: 1316
Joined: Thu Oct 01, 2009 2:16 pm
Contact:

Re: I didn't screw this one up yet ... but I am working on it!

Post by MoP » Thu Jan 07, 2010 7:06 pm

Except if the old man is named Vox.
Programming today is a race between software engineers striving to build bigger and better idiot-proof programs and the Universe trying to build bigger and better idiots. So far, the Universe is winning.

User avatar
Venus
Soul of Barnabas
Posts: 591
Joined: Tue Sep 29, 2009 9:04 pm
Contact:

Re: I didn't screw this one up yet ... but I am working on it!

Post by Venus » Thu Jan 07, 2010 7:26 pm

i am not an old woman
or an old man for that matter!@@
Wow do i need a new signature or what. suggestions??
Fervent forever! CoM currently:>

User avatar
Kain
Wayfarer
Posts: 79
Joined: Sat Jan 02, 2010 6:32 pm
Location: Kenai, Alaska
Contact:

Re: I didn't screw this one up yet ... but I am working on it!

Post by Kain » Thu Jan 07, 2010 11:48 pm

I'm not going to explain myself to you V! Just give me the lapdance and we can all move on *nods*
Education is the progressive discovery of our own ignorance.
TDoD~SAO~TEW~SW~DIE, here is to the memory of bygone days.

User avatar
Portia
Wayfarer
Posts: 80
Joined: Sat Jan 02, 2010 7:28 am

Re: I didn't screw this one up yet ... but I am working on it!

Post by Portia » Thu Jan 07, 2010 11:52 pm

Hey, anyone else notice that "Venus" and "Penis" rhyme?
Empress of The Hegemony
I haz a mind, just ask Nagash

User avatar
owly
Sage
Posts: 3084
Joined: Sun Sep 27, 2009 1:57 am
Location: stoned
Contact:

Re: I didn't screw this one up yet ... but I am working on it!

Post by owly » Fri Jan 08, 2010 12:01 am

That's proof she's a half male alien with three boobs........
i know what you said about my Momma

User avatar
Portia
Wayfarer
Posts: 80
Joined: Sat Jan 02, 2010 7:28 am

Re: I didn't screw this one up yet ... but I am working on it!

Post by Portia » Fri Jan 08, 2010 12:16 am

Can't dispute science like that.
Empress of The Hegemony
I haz a mind, just ask Nagash

User avatar
Reylan Talonspyre
Teacher
Posts: 537
Joined: Wed Sep 30, 2009 3:26 am
Contact:

Re: I didn't screw this one up yet ... but I am working on it!

Post by Reylan Talonspyre » Fri Jan 08, 2010 9:07 am

"Science" and "reason" have no place in one of my threads.

I ban them from this thread.

Otherwise, I would have stopped pursuit of the brunette on page 2 instead of page 6.
I think I would make a great pope.
Gatekeepers

User avatar
Venus
Soul of Barnabas
Posts: 591
Joined: Tue Sep 29, 2009 9:04 pm
Contact:

Re: I didn't screw this one up yet ... but I am working on it!

Post by Venus » Fri Jan 08, 2010 7:25 pm

oh yeah ive never heard the venus penis thing before:Pp

i think fenny started that one...maybe lasher!
Wow do i need a new signature or what. suggestions??
Fervent forever! CoM currently:>

User avatar
Nagash
Master
Posts: 2394
Joined: Mon Sep 28, 2009 8:53 am

Re: I didn't screw this one up yet ... but I am working on it!

Post by Nagash » Fri Jan 08, 2010 7:31 pm

"Fanny started on the penis thing".... leave it up to V to turn a perfectly normal thread into a perverted freakshow.



:P
If word gets out that I'm missing, 500 girls will kill themselves and I wouldn't want them on my conscience - not when they ought to be on my face!

User avatar
Portia
Wayfarer
Posts: 80
Joined: Sat Jan 02, 2010 7:28 am

Re: I didn't screw this one up yet ... but I am working on it!

Post by Portia » Fri Jan 08, 2010 8:13 pm

Jeeze Venus! Get your mind out of the gutter, woman!

Rey, I can understand banning reason but you can't stop science. Hell, the very fact that women talk to you at all is a great example of the need for more scientific research into the female mind.

Wub goo, Rey-rey.
Empress of The Hegemony
I haz a mind, just ask Nagash

User avatar
Nagash
Master
Posts: 2394
Joined: Mon Sep 28, 2009 8:53 am

Re: I didn't screw this one up yet ... but I am working on it!

Post by Nagash » Fri Jan 08, 2010 8:15 pm

Your telling Rey to "rub goo" is an even greater example of the need for more scientific research into the female mind, Portia-poo. Yours in particular. :|
If word gets out that I'm missing, 500 girls will kill themselves and I wouldn't want them on my conscience - not when they ought to be on my face!

User avatar
Portia
Wayfarer
Posts: 80
Joined: Sat Jan 02, 2010 7:28 am

Re: I didn't screw this one up yet ... but I am working on it!

Post by Portia » Fri Jan 08, 2010 8:20 pm

Awwwww, you think I have one Nagash? That's the sweetest thing I've heard all day.

Smoogles
Empress of The Hegemony
I haz a mind, just ask Nagash

User avatar
Reylan Talonspyre
Teacher
Posts: 537
Joined: Wed Sep 30, 2009 3:26 am
Contact:

Re: I didn't screw this one up yet ... but I am working on it!

Post by Reylan Talonspyre » Fri Jan 08, 2010 8:20 pm

Rey, I can understand banning reason but you can't stop science. Hell, the very fact that women talk to you at all is a great example of the need for more scientific research into the female mind.
I concur. But then again, I have made it my lifes work hunting ... er ... getting to know their kind.
I think I would make a great pope.
Gatekeepers

User avatar
Nagash
Master
Posts: 2394
Joined: Mon Sep 28, 2009 8:53 am

Re: I didn't screw this one up yet ... but I am working on it!

Post by Nagash » Fri Jan 08, 2010 8:23 pm

Sure you have a mind, love. However mindboggling it may sound. :P
If word gets out that I'm missing, 500 girls will kill themselves and I wouldn't want them on my conscience - not when they ought to be on my face!

User avatar
Portia
Wayfarer
Posts: 80
Joined: Sat Jan 02, 2010 7:28 am

Re: I didn't screw this one up yet ... but I am working on it!

Post by Portia » Fri Jan 08, 2010 8:31 pm

It's probably a good thing you're not super smart and rich Rey, cus I could totally be the Pepper Pots to your Tony Stark. (Not in any romantic sense, but in the cheeky assistant/sidekick sort of way.)
Empress of The Hegemony
I haz a mind, just ask Nagash

User avatar
Reylan Talonspyre
Teacher
Posts: 537
Joined: Wed Sep 30, 2009 3:26 am
Contact:

Re: I didn't screw this one up yet ... but I am working on it!

Post by Reylan Talonspyre » Sat Jan 09, 2010 1:06 am

Not in any romantic sense, but in the cheeky assistant/sidekick sort of way.
How many times have I heard a woman say that? Lost count after the last couple of years.

Lame.
I think I would make a great pope.
Gatekeepers

User avatar
owly
Sage
Posts: 3084
Joined: Sun Sep 27, 2009 1:57 am
Location: stoned
Contact:

Re: I didn't screw this one up yet ... but I am working on it!

Post by owly » Sat Jan 09, 2010 2:35 am

i would ask for a lapdance but my underwear is dirty i don't want to go into detail but it involves a big brown stain.......
i know what you said about my Momma

User avatar
Reylan Talonspyre
Teacher
Posts: 537
Joined: Wed Sep 30, 2009 3:26 am
Contact:

Re: I didn't screw this one up yet ... but I am working on it!

Post by Reylan Talonspyre » Sat Jan 09, 2010 6:24 pm

Coffee?
I think I would make a great pope.
Gatekeepers

User avatar
Nagash
Master
Posts: 2394
Joined: Mon Sep 28, 2009 8:53 am

Re: I didn't screw this one up yet ... but I am working on it!

Post by Nagash » Sat Jan 09, 2010 7:21 pm

As the owly is pantsless, by his own account, it must be coffee indeed. Hatama musta knocked something over while ironing or something...
If word gets out that I'm missing, 500 girls will kill themselves and I wouldn't want them on my conscience - not when they ought to be on my face!

User avatar
owly
Sage
Posts: 3084
Joined: Sun Sep 27, 2009 1:57 am
Location: stoned
Contact:

Re: I didn't screw this one up yet ... but I am working on it!

Post by owly » Sat Jan 09, 2010 7:34 pm

digested coffee beans :P
i know what you said about my Momma

Post Reply

Return to “Comments”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest