
Picture thread
Moderator: Staff
Re: Picture thread
Ok, so I am soooooooo bored lol and there's no one on facebook so I was thinking... some of you (well at least Grunt) probably remember when my daughter was born and probably not seen a picture since. Being the proud mom that I am, I always love showing her off 


Re: Picture thread
i was going to post a couple pictures of our daughter (she's not really our daughter but she calls us mom and dad) in her wedding dress she's beautiful. But Hatama won't let me have them because they don't want the future husband to see.
lol
lol
i know what you said about my Momma
Re: Picture thread
women 
Programming today is a race between software engineers striving to build bigger and better idiot-proof programs and the Universe trying to build bigger and better idiots. So far, the Universe is winning.
Re: Picture thread
She looks quite like you, Amb. 
If word gets out that I'm missing, 500 girls will kill themselves and I wouldn't want them on my conscience - not when they ought to be on my face!
Re: Picture thread
You see baby Hordelings do grow up
Has she had her first bath in heathen blood yet
Has she had her first bath in heathen blood yet
Re: Picture thread
Now Grunt.. she's a hordeling! her FIRST bath was in heathen blood
lol
Thanks Nagash
I don't see it really myself, but that's what everyone says and I'd much rather she look like me than her father hehe
Thanks Nagash
Re: Picture thread
So you consider yourself a heathen?Amb wrote:Now Grunt.. she's a hordeling! her FIRST bath was in heathen blood
Anyhow, the heathen bloodbath did her well, she's an adorable kid
Programming today is a race between software engineers striving to build bigger and better idiot-proof programs and the Universe trying to build bigger and better idiots. So far, the Universe is winning.
Re: Picture thread
She's a future Star here.......
You make her, her first kingdom yet Amb? Start her off with a leto kingdom
You make her, her first kingdom yet Amb? Start her off with a leto kingdom
i know what you said about my Momma
Re: Picture thread
Not yet, I figured I should make myself one first and since I haven't even done that yet... LOLowly wrote:She's a future Star here.......
You make her, her first kingdom yet Amb? Start her off with a leto kingdom
And of course it would be leto!! wouldn't dream of being anything else. I have always been a letonite at heart
~*If you're going to walk on thin ice, why not DANCE*~
TGH - Always in my Heart
TGH - Always in my Heart
Re: Picture thread
People Of a Righteous Nation (PORN) is full but there a couple of other guilds only have three members and have a slot open........
Edit/ i don't know how to spell people lol
Edit/ i don't know how to spell people lol
Last edited by owly on Fri Mar 26, 2010 7:15 pm, edited 2 times in total.
i know what you said about my Momma
Re: Picture thread
I'm not sure I even remember how to play. It's been forever.. I, however, do remember how addicting it is LOL
and considering I have picked up some new addictions lately I don't know if I need another
will think about it though
and considering I have picked up some new addictions lately I don't know if I need another
~*If you're going to walk on thin ice, why not DANCE*~
TGH - Always in my Heart
TGH - Always in my Heart
Re: Picture thread
Your fit right in, i run a guild/squad and i have no idea what i'm doing hehe......Amb wrote:I'm not sure I even remember how to play.
i know what you said about my Momma
Re: Picture thread
you know those movies about the psycho society in the woods
that is the little girl they send to greet the strangers
that is the little girl they send to greet the strangers
Re: Picture thread
Apparently those news reports about such groups... in Michigan... like a stone's throw from near where I live...Grunt wrote:you know those movies about the psycho society in the woods
...
Anywho, c'est moi:
http://picasaweb.google.com/lh/photo/gk ... directlink
Re: Picture thread
Dude, great hat.
And Amb - wow, your daughter's so big now!
Good to see you around and well.
And Amb - wow, your daughter's so big now!
Good to see you around and well.
The Golden Horde - All war all the time™
You know how this thing ends, right? They all die.
You know how this thing ends, right? They all die.
Re: Picture thread
Wretch!!
I know, she's not my baby anymore *sniffles* she's almost done with kindergarten already!
Good to see you around and well also
I've been lurking here a lot lately.. someone *eyes owly* suggested that I start a kingdom and now I'm hopelessly addicted again.. I totally suck anymore, but addicted all the same LOL
I know, she's not my baby anymore *sniffles* she's almost done with kindergarten already!
Good to see you around and well also
~*If you're going to walk on thin ice, why not DANCE*~
TGH - Always in my Heart
TGH - Always in my Heart
Re: Picture thread
Man, I forgot how many attractive people we have in our community! ^_^
Here's a recentish one from Halloween Horror Nights at Universal this past year. lol crappy cell phone pic.

Here's a recentish one from Halloween Horror Nights at Universal this past year. lol crappy cell phone pic.

LoF for life! *hits up Sargz0r all ni...all the time*
Whit Happens!
<Dreamskull> dysh has a large mouth and pouncing abilities, you just need to get them working for you
I accidentally Evernight...is this bad?
Whit Happens!
<Dreamskull> dysh has a large mouth and pouncing abilities, you just need to get them working for you
I accidentally Evernight...is this bad?
- Mickal Redwater
- Explorer
- Posts: 388
- Joined: Mon Sep 28, 2009 9:29 pm
- Location: Middle of the Desert
- Contact:
Re: Picture thread

Here's a very 'emo' picture of me i took last week when i was feeling very much like an emo boy
For the last like 7 months or go i've been going for the slight stubble look to make me look more mysterious
Its nice seeing pictures of everyone to put faces to names
Still want to make it to some bash or something to meet people
Lancelot: Would it not be a comfort, just for a time, to believe that we create our own Heavens, and our own Hells?
FEL forever
FEL forever
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest