Picture thread

~ New to the community? Come say hi.

Moderator: Staff

User avatar
Amb
Wayfarer
Posts: 115
Joined: Wed Dec 23, 2009 5:00 am

Re: Picture thread

Post by Amb » Wed Mar 24, 2010 9:07 pm

Ok, so I am soooooooo bored lol and there's no one on facebook so I was thinking... some of you (well at least Grunt) probably remember when my daughter was born and probably not seen a picture since. Being the proud mom that I am, I always love showing her off ;)

Image

User avatar
owly
Sage
Posts: 3084
Joined: Sun Sep 27, 2009 1:57 am
Location: stoned
Contact:

Re: Picture thread

Post by owly » Wed Mar 24, 2010 10:41 pm

Adorable
i know what you said about my Momma

User avatar
owly
Sage
Posts: 3084
Joined: Sun Sep 27, 2009 1:57 am
Location: stoned
Contact:

Re: Picture thread

Post by owly » Thu Mar 25, 2010 1:12 am

i was going to post a couple pictures of our daughter (she's not really our daughter but she calls us mom and dad) in her wedding dress she's beautiful. But Hatama won't let me have them because they don't want the future husband to see.

lol
i know what you said about my Momma

User avatar
MoP
Savant
Posts: 1316
Joined: Thu Oct 01, 2009 2:16 pm
Contact:

Re: Picture thread

Post by MoP » Thu Mar 25, 2010 8:07 am

women :roll:
Programming today is a race between software engineers striving to build bigger and better idiot-proof programs and the Universe trying to build bigger and better idiots. So far, the Universe is winning.

User avatar
Nagash
Master
Posts: 2394
Joined: Mon Sep 28, 2009 8:53 am

Re: Picture thread

Post by Nagash » Thu Mar 25, 2010 8:38 am

She looks quite like you, Amb. :)
If word gets out that I'm missing, 500 girls will kill themselves and I wouldn't want them on my conscience - not when they ought to be on my face!

User avatar
Grunt
Teacher
Posts: 623
Joined: Sat Feb 06, 2010 7:24 pm

Re: Picture thread

Post by Grunt » Thu Mar 25, 2010 12:30 pm

You see baby Hordelings do grow up
Has she had her first bath in heathen blood yet

User avatar
Amb
Wayfarer
Posts: 115
Joined: Wed Dec 23, 2009 5:00 am

Re: Picture thread

Post by Amb » Thu Mar 25, 2010 2:04 pm

Now Grunt.. she's a hordeling! her FIRST bath was in heathen blood ;) lol

Thanks Nagash :) I don't see it really myself, but that's what everyone says and I'd much rather she look like me than her father hehe

User avatar
MoP
Savant
Posts: 1316
Joined: Thu Oct 01, 2009 2:16 pm
Contact:

Re: Picture thread

Post by MoP » Fri Mar 26, 2010 12:01 pm

Amb wrote:Now Grunt.. she's a hordeling! her FIRST bath was in heathen blood
So you consider yourself a heathen? :shock:

Anyhow, the heathen bloodbath did her well, she's an adorable kid :)
Programming today is a race between software engineers striving to build bigger and better idiot-proof programs and the Universe trying to build bigger and better idiots. So far, the Universe is winning.

User avatar
owly
Sage
Posts: 3084
Joined: Sun Sep 27, 2009 1:57 am
Location: stoned
Contact:

Re: Picture thread

Post by owly » Fri Mar 26, 2010 6:22 pm

She's a future Star here.......

You make her, her first kingdom yet Amb? Start her off with a leto kingdom :mrgreen:
i know what you said about my Momma

User avatar
Amb
Wayfarer
Posts: 115
Joined: Wed Dec 23, 2009 5:00 am

Re: Picture thread

Post by Amb » Fri Mar 26, 2010 6:46 pm

owly wrote:She's a future Star here.......

You make her, her first kingdom yet Amb? Start her off with a leto kingdom :mrgreen:
Not yet, I figured I should make myself one first and since I haven't even done that yet... LOL
And of course it would be leto!! wouldn't dream of being anything else. I have always been a letonite at heart :D
~*If you're going to walk on thin ice, why not DANCE*~

TGH - Always in my Heart

User avatar
owly
Sage
Posts: 3084
Joined: Sun Sep 27, 2009 1:57 am
Location: stoned
Contact:

Re: Picture thread

Post by owly » Fri Mar 26, 2010 6:54 pm

People Of a Righteous Nation (PORN) is full but there a couple of other guilds only have three members and have a slot open........

Edit/ i don't know how to spell people lol
Last edited by owly on Fri Mar 26, 2010 7:15 pm, edited 2 times in total.
i know what you said about my Momma

User avatar
Amb
Wayfarer
Posts: 115
Joined: Wed Dec 23, 2009 5:00 am

Re: Picture thread

Post by Amb » Fri Mar 26, 2010 7:07 pm

I'm not sure I even remember how to play. It's been forever.. I, however, do remember how addicting it is LOL
and considering I have picked up some new addictions lately I don't know if I need another ;) will think about it though
~*If you're going to walk on thin ice, why not DANCE*~

TGH - Always in my Heart

User avatar
owly
Sage
Posts: 3084
Joined: Sun Sep 27, 2009 1:57 am
Location: stoned
Contact:

Re: Picture thread

Post by owly » Fri Mar 26, 2010 7:51 pm

Amb wrote:I'm not sure I even remember how to play.
Your fit right in, i run a guild/squad and i have no idea what i'm doing hehe......
i know what you said about my Momma

User avatar
Grunt
Teacher
Posts: 623
Joined: Sat Feb 06, 2010 7:24 pm

Re: Picture thread

Post by Grunt » Fri Mar 26, 2010 9:36 pm

you know those movies about the psycho society in the woods
that is the little girl they send to greet the strangers

losmar
Necromancer
Posts: 94
Joined: Sat Oct 03, 2009 7:01 pm
Location: Michigan

Re: Picture thread

Post by losmar » Sun Apr 04, 2010 12:05 am

Grunt wrote:you know those movies about the psycho society in the woods
...
Apparently those news reports about such groups... in Michigan... like a stone's throw from near where I live...

Anywho, c'est moi:

http://picasaweb.google.com/lh/photo/gk ... directlink

User avatar
Wretch
Lost Soul
Posts: 39
Joined: Sun Sep 27, 2009 11:59 pm
Location: The Redneck Riviera

Re: Picture thread

Post by Wretch » Sun Apr 04, 2010 1:10 am

Dude, great hat.

And Amb - wow, your daughter's so big now!
Good to see you around and well.
The Golden Horde - All war all the time™
You know how this thing ends, right? They all die.

User avatar
Amb
Wayfarer
Posts: 115
Joined: Wed Dec 23, 2009 5:00 am

Re: Picture thread

Post by Amb » Sun Apr 04, 2010 2:03 am

Wretch!!
I know, she's not my baby anymore *sniffles* she's almost done with kindergarten already!

Good to see you around and well also :) I've been lurking here a lot lately.. someone *eyes owly* suggested that I start a kingdom and now I'm hopelessly addicted again.. I totally suck anymore, but addicted all the same LOL
~*If you're going to walk on thin ice, why not DANCE*~

TGH - Always in my Heart

User avatar
Kethry
Beautiful
Posts: 20
Joined: Sun Apr 04, 2010 3:24 am
Location: Actionville, FL
Contact:

Re: Picture thread

Post by Kethry » Sun Apr 04, 2010 3:44 am

Man, I forgot how many attractive people we have in our community! ^_^

Here's a recentish one from Halloween Horror Nights at Universal this past year. lol crappy cell phone pic.

Image
LoF for life! *hits up Sargz0r all ni...all the time*
Whit Happens!
<Dreamskull> dysh has a large mouth and pouncing abilities, you just need to get them working for you
I accidentally Evernight...is this bad?

User avatar
owly
Sage
Posts: 3084
Joined: Sun Sep 27, 2009 1:57 am
Location: stoned
Contact:

Re: Picture thread

Post by owly » Sun Apr 04, 2010 3:21 pm

It looks like your having a blast
i know what you said about my Momma

User avatar
Mickal Redwater
Explorer
Posts: 388
Joined: Mon Sep 28, 2009 9:29 pm
Location: Middle of the Desert
Contact:

Re: Picture thread

Post by Mickal Redwater » Mon Apr 05, 2010 6:57 am

Image

Here's a very 'emo' picture of me i took last week when i was feeling very much like an emo boy :P

For the last like 7 months or go i've been going for the slight stubble look to make me look more mysterious ;)

Its nice seeing pictures of everyone to put faces to names :)

Still want to make it to some bash or something to meet people :P Too bad i'm broke and no one is ever in the Desert.
Lancelot: Would it not be a comfort, just for a time, to believe that we create our own Heavens, and our own Hells?
FEL forever

Post Reply

Return to “Introductions”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest