Constitutional law

~ General comments and discussion.

Moderator: Staff

Post Reply
User avatar
Grunt
Teacher
Posts: 623
Joined: Sat Feb 06, 2010 7:24 pm

Constitutional law

Post by Grunt » Sat Mar 27, 2010 6:14 pm

http://www.archive.org/details/Michael_Badnarik

Here is an 8 hour lecture on the constitution if anyone is interested

User avatar
owly
Sage
Posts: 3084
Joined: Sun Sep 27, 2009 1:57 am
Location: stoned
Contact:

Re: Constitutional law

Post by owly » Sun Mar 28, 2010 2:24 am

Boy that's a long one, i have a look at it tomorrow morning i'm interested in what it all says.........
i know what you said about my Momma

User avatar
Lady Maven
Teacher
Posts: 709
Joined: Sun Feb 07, 2010 3:56 am
Contact:

Re: Constitutional law

Post by Lady Maven » Mon Mar 29, 2010 12:06 am

It was required viewing for a class. *I* liked it, but I had a feeling I was alone in that.
"By the nine arms of Vishnu, I swear I am not a Hindu!” - Apu


How did someone realize you could milk a cow? And what the hell did they think they were doing to the cow in the first place?!

User avatar
Grunt
Teacher
Posts: 623
Joined: Sat Feb 06, 2010 7:24 pm

Re: Constitutional law

Post by Grunt » Mon Mar 29, 2010 1:55 am

I thought it was a pretty good lecture but could not sit thru it in one sitting

User avatar
owly
Sage
Posts: 3084
Joined: Sun Sep 27, 2009 1:57 am
Location: stoned
Contact:

Re: Constitutional law

Post by owly » Mon Mar 29, 2010 7:42 pm

i sat through the first half i will go 1 part per day i liked it so far.......
i know what you said about my Momma

User avatar
Reylan Talonspyre
Teacher
Posts: 537
Joined: Wed Sep 30, 2009 3:26 am
Contact:

Re: Constitutional law

Post by Reylan Talonspyre » Wed Mar 31, 2010 3:18 am

This Constitution thing, what is it used for?
I think I would make a great pope.
Gatekeepers

Sturm-II
Traveler
Posts: 151
Joined: Fri Feb 05, 2010 1:42 am

Re: Constitutional law

Post by Sturm-II » Wed Mar 31, 2010 5:35 am

Reylan Talonspyre wrote:This Constitution thing, what is it used for?
I'll take what is The lil guy taken it to the big guy with a stick for $1000.
Bo & Sart, Tork RiP
<Click & Insert promotional code here>
~ Fidei Defensor Vexillarius ~ Amo ut invenio ~

Post Reply

Return to “Comments”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests