Picture thread

~ New to the community? Come say hi.

Moderator: Staff

User avatar
Mickal Redwater
Explorer
Posts: 388
Joined: Mon Sep 28, 2009 9:29 pm
Location: Middle of the Desert
Contact:

Re: Picture thread

Post by Mickal Redwater » Mon Apr 05, 2010 8:37 pm

Kethry, you have a very pretty face by the way ;) I must have somehow missed seeing you over the last 11 years of evernight :P


MoP, you look like a jackass (and somewhat kinda like me still)
Stop having fun and get home! i need to talk to you :P

Everyone else looks wonderful as well.
Lancelot: Would it not be a comfort, just for a time, to believe that we create our own Heavens, and our own Hells?
FEL forever

User avatar
Stryfe
Lost Soul
Posts: 19
Joined: Mon Oct 05, 2009 2:31 am

Re: Picture thread

Post by Stryfe » Mon Apr 05, 2010 9:29 pm

Psh! I knew Kethry was a fly honey years ago.

Image

Here bad lighting gives me half an eyebrow but whatever. :(

User avatar
Mickal Redwater
Explorer
Posts: 388
Joined: Mon Sep 28, 2009 9:29 pm
Location: Middle of the Desert
Contact:

Re: Picture thread

Post by Mickal Redwater » Mon Apr 05, 2010 10:03 pm

Psshhh and you never told me about her Stryfe?
That's not very nice!
Lancelot: Would it not be a comfort, just for a time, to believe that we create our own Heavens, and our own Hells?
FEL forever

User avatar
Maverick
Explorer
Posts: 458
Joined: Mon Sep 28, 2009 1:28 am

Re: Picture thread

Post by Maverick » Tue Apr 06, 2010 1:33 am

Kethry is mighty fine, seems like a database should have been created for important information like that.

I guess I should find Kaz and tell him that I have a few new things to add to the ultimabase?
Battle not with monsters, lest ye become a monster, and if you gaze into the abyss, the abyss gazes also into you.

http://www.Flapship.com

User avatar
Grunt
Teacher
Posts: 623
Joined: Sat Feb 06, 2010 7:24 pm

Re: Picture thread

Post by Grunt » Tue Apr 06, 2010 1:45 am

wow Stryfe looks older than Kaz

User avatar
Stryfe
Lost Soul
Posts: 19
Joined: Mon Oct 05, 2009 2:31 am

Re: Picture thread

Post by Stryfe » Tue Apr 06, 2010 7:03 am

Maaan, I thought everyone knew!

PS: I'm in the springtime of youth! :( (23)

User avatar
Kethry
Beautiful
Posts: 20
Joined: Sun Apr 04, 2010 3:24 am
Location: Actionville, FL
Contact:

Re: Picture thread

Post by Kethry » Wed Apr 07, 2010 3:27 am

Aw, you guys are too kind! *blushes*

OMG STRYFE! Still looking as cute as ever, I see, even with half an eyebrow! XD

I still have you on MySpace, but I only really get on the Faizebuk now. I held out on getting a Facebook for YEARS and finally caved, but once I got one, I didn't look back at MySpace. XP
LoF for life! *hits up Sargz0r all ni...all the time*
Whit Happens!
<Dreamskull> dysh has a large mouth and pouncing abilities, you just need to get them working for you
I accidentally Evernight...is this bad?

User avatar
Teanos
Within the Shadows
Posts: 406
Joined: Wed Sep 23, 2009 3:07 am
Location: The Chaotic Interludes of the Interwebs.
Contact:

Re: Picture thread

Post by Teanos » Wed Apr 07, 2010 5:16 am

Hey Kethry!

I think everyone gave up on myspace, used to see you on AOL randomly but I gave up on that as well. Only on facebook and google chat now, I think there was a facebook thread some place, yah should look us up!
Even a ghost needs to breathe.

User avatar
Reylan Talonspyre
Teacher
Posts: 537
Joined: Wed Sep 30, 2009 3:26 am
Contact:

Re: Picture thread

Post by Reylan Talonspyre » Wed Apr 07, 2010 6:00 am

I have been relegated to only posting pictures of women I know.

{reserved space for some awesome pic I am looking for}
I think I would make a great pope.
Gatekeepers

User avatar
Teanos
Within the Shadows
Posts: 406
Joined: Wed Sep 23, 2009 3:07 am
Location: The Chaotic Interludes of the Interwebs.
Contact:

Re: Picture thread

Post by Teanos » Thu Apr 08, 2010 5:10 am

lol Rey!
Even a ghost needs to breathe.

User avatar
TEVA
Explorer
Posts: 300
Joined: Mon Sep 28, 2009 10:02 am
Location: Texas
Contact:

Re: Picture thread

Post by TEVA » Wed Apr 14, 2010 9:38 pm

http://www.angelfire.com/de/debiworld/MeXmas2009.bmp
me at Christmas time.
I have grow old and ulgy.
"Life is too short to be fighting"

User avatar
MoP
Savant
Posts: 1316
Joined: Thu Oct 01, 2009 2:16 pm
Contact:

Re: Picture thread

Post by MoP » Thu Apr 15, 2010 10:45 am

TEVA wrote:http://www.angelfire.com/de/debiworld/MeXmas2009.bmp
me at Christmas time.
I have grow old and ulgy.
So old and ugly they had to remove you, obviously ;)
Programming today is a race between software engineers striving to build bigger and better idiot-proof programs and the Universe trying to build bigger and better idiots. So far, the Universe is winning.

User avatar
TEVA
Explorer
Posts: 300
Joined: Mon Sep 28, 2009 10:02 am
Location: Texas
Contact:

Re: Picture thread

Post by TEVA » Thu Apr 15, 2010 12:04 pm

Last edited by TEVA on Thu Apr 15, 2010 12:16 pm, edited 1 time in total.
"Life is too short to be fighting"

User avatar
MoP
Savant
Posts: 1316
Joined: Thu Oct 01, 2009 2:16 pm
Contact:

Re: Picture thread

Post by MoP » Thu Apr 15, 2010 12:05 pm

TEVA wrote:http://debnel.tripod.com/MeXmas2009.bmp
see if this works
This file is hosted by Tripod, a Lycos®Network Site, and is not available for download.

It's really that bad, huh?
Programming today is a race between software engineers striving to build bigger and better idiot-proof programs and the Universe trying to build bigger and better idiots. So far, the Universe is winning.

User avatar
TEVA
Explorer
Posts: 300
Joined: Mon Sep 28, 2009 10:02 am
Location: Texas
Contact:

Re: Picture thread

Post by TEVA » Thu Apr 15, 2010 12:10 pm

http://debnel.tripod.com/debbie_nelson/
maybe this willl work?????
"Life is too short to be fighting"

User avatar
MoP
Savant
Posts: 1316
Joined: Thu Oct 01, 2009 2:16 pm
Contact:

Re: Picture thread

Post by MoP » Thu Apr 15, 2010 12:23 pm

So....eeeerm.... you still believe huh? ;)
Programming today is a race between software engineers striving to build bigger and better idiot-proof programs and the Universe trying to build bigger and better idiots. So far, the Universe is winning.

User avatar
Gili
Community Admin
Posts: 738
Joined: Mon Sep 28, 2009 10:00 am
Location: Northampton, England

Re: Picture thread

Post by Gili » Thu Apr 15, 2010 1:02 pm

jesus! tripod still exists.
"Man will never be free until the last king is strangled with the entrails of the last priest"

Contactable on gtalk & msn via sshagent @ gmail . com

User avatar
Amb
Wayfarer
Posts: 115
Joined: Wed Dec 23, 2009 5:00 am

Re: Picture thread

Post by Amb » Thu Apr 15, 2010 1:55 pm

what? no one else seems to remember how temperamental tripod is.. most of the time it never works when you click on their links, have to copy and paste into the addy bar LOL I remember having to do this like a million times in the past
Gili wrote:jesus! tripod still exists.
I will agree with having this same thought at first too!
~*If you're going to walk on thin ice, why not DANCE*~

TGH - Always in my Heart

User avatar
owly
Sage
Posts: 3084
Joined: Sun Sep 27, 2009 1:57 am
Location: stoned
Contact:

Re: Picture thread

Post by owly » Thu Apr 15, 2010 5:50 pm

Here a rare photo of a alien getting anal probed

Image
i know what you said about my Momma

User avatar
Sturm
Explorer
Posts: 304
Joined: Sat Oct 31, 2009 6:04 pm

Re: Picture thread

Post by Sturm » Fri Apr 16, 2010 12:42 am

Owly stumping a blue alien.
Priceless.
“We do not act rightly because we have virtue or excellence",
"But we rather have those because we have acted rightly” Aristotle 384 B.C.-322 B.C
~ Fidei Defensor Vexillarius ~ Amo ut Invenirem ~

Post Reply

Return to “Introductions”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests