Facebook, AIM, etc.
Moderator: Staff
- Teanos
- Within the Shadows
- Posts: 406
- Joined: Wed Sep 23, 2009 3:07 am
- Location: The Chaotic Interludes of the Interwebs.
- Contact:
Facebook, AIM, etc.
In light of the recent news about Tork, I think more then just I am thinking about all the people we have lost contact with over the years. It seems like Facebook is the more popular method of keeping in contact. If anyone wants to add me, please feel free.
Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/people/Brian-Goff/1056939481
GChat - bjgoff@gmail.com
Those are really the only two that I use anymore.
Another option if you do use Facebook is to become a fan of the Monarchy themed page Kaz made, if nothing else it will give us away to contact people or to post news like this.
http://www.facebook.com/pages/Monarchy- ... 0311540..1
Feel free to leave something here, or ask people to add you to your favorite messanger, or offer other ideas on a way to keep in touch with people.
Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/people/Brian-Goff/1056939481
GChat - bjgoff@gmail.com
Those are really the only two that I use anymore.
Another option if you do use Facebook is to become a fan of the Monarchy themed page Kaz made, if nothing else it will give us away to contact people or to post news like this.
http://www.facebook.com/pages/Monarchy- ... 0311540..1
Feel free to leave something here, or ask people to add you to your favorite messanger, or offer other ideas on a way to keep in touch with people.
Even a ghost needs to breathe.
- Nether
- Elessar
- Posts: 609
- Joined: Mon Sep 28, 2009 3:00 am
- Location: Bottom of the barrel baby
- Contact:
Re: Facebook, AIM, etc.
Psychos don't explode when sunlight hits them, I don't give a f**k how crazy they are.
Re: Facebook, AIM, etc.
brettv72_AT_gmail.com
only contact info for anything I use.
Brett VanBenschoten
(PS- can't post in the other thread for tech problems, but pissed that Tork invited me to his place in Pittsburgh once we moved to Philly and now I can't meet him.)
only contact info for anything I use.
Brett VanBenschoten
(PS- can't post in the other thread for tech problems, but pissed that Tork invited me to his place in Pittsburgh once we moved to Philly and now I can't meet him.)
And I never even got my own damn posting title!
- Reylan Talonspyre
- Teacher
- Posts: 537
- Joined: Wed Sep 30, 2009 3:26 am
- Contact:
Re: Facebook, AIM, etc.
Email: talonspyre@comcast.net
Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/?ref=home#!/pro ... 0117777202
Name: Jordan M. Schaefer
YahooIM: talonspyre

Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/?ref=home#!/pro ... 0117777202
Name: Jordan M. Schaefer
YahooIM: talonspyre
Last edited by Reylan Talonspyre on Thu Apr 08, 2010 4:51 pm, edited 1 time in total.
I think I would make a great pope.
Gatekeepers
Gatekeepers
Re: Facebook, AIM, etc.
msn & facebook ############
I'm pretty much on msn 99% of the time, even if not there
I'm pretty much on msn 99% of the time, even if not there
"Man will never be free until the last king is strangled with the entrails of the last priest"
Contactable on gtalk & msn via sshagent @ gmail . com
Contactable on gtalk & msn via sshagent @ gmail . com
Re: Facebook, AIM, etc.
breezy699@yahoo.com
aim-ladyvenus0213
yahoo messenger breezy699
facebook, add me thru email breezy699@yahoo.com
but tell me who u are when u add
aim-ladyvenus0213
yahoo messenger breezy699
facebook, add me thru email breezy699@yahoo.com
but tell me who u are when u add
Wow do i need a new signature or what. suggestions??
Fervent forever! CoM currently:>
Fervent forever! CoM currently:>
- Atla
- Urban Cowboy w/Guns
- Posts: 591
- Joined: Sun Sep 27, 2009 10:38 pm
- Location: In your panties you naughty girl!
Re: Facebook, AIM, etc.
You people keep magically finding me somehow...
Next Gerien is gonna add me!
Next Gerien is gonna add me!
~Atla the Impeccable!
You know, it's a human race. And you lost.
You know, it's a human race. And you lost.
Re: Facebook, AIM, etc.
facebook and yahoo: lildebs2@sbcglobal.net.
"Life is too short to be fighting"
Re: Facebook, AIM, etc.
I'm not that masochistic.Atla wrote:You people keep magically finding me somehow...
Next Gerien is gonna add me!
And I never even got my own damn posting title!
Re: Facebook, AIM, etc.
should anyone want to find me on face book, search for my email GemmersE@gmail.com >.< just like let me know who you are or I'll ignore you.
Ahoy! And other nautical expressions!
Re: Facebook, AIM, etc.
Facebook - http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?ref ... =629408620
Make sure to include a note of who ya are or I probably won't add ya, I only add folks I actually know to avoid the hacking issues I'm told can occur.
Make sure to include a note of who ya are or I probably won't add ya, I only add folks I actually know to avoid the hacking issues I'm told can occur.
Empress of The Hegemony
I haz a mind, just ask Nagash
I haz a mind, just ask Nagash
Re: Facebook, AIM, etc.
Programming today is a race between software engineers striving to build bigger and better idiot-proof programs and the Universe trying to build bigger and better idiots. So far, the Universe is winning.
- Captain Ron
- Lost Soul
- Posts: 42
- Joined: Fri Oct 09, 2009 1:58 pm
- Contact:
Re: Facebook, AIM, etc.
http://www.facebook.com/drummer73
staygolden73@gmail.com -- goes to my phone as well so I'm always available. Not that anyone ever needs me lol.
AIM -- bavariandeli00 but I am rarely on it.
I'll add you people that I don't already have.
staygolden73@gmail.com -- goes to my phone as well so I'm always available. Not that anyone ever needs me lol.
AIM -- bavariandeli00 but I am rarely on it.
I'll add you people that I don't already have.
That don't sound like he's speakin' American! Get 'im!
Re: Facebook, AIM, etc.
Resurrecting this thread because Brian mentioned it, and I wanted to stalk everyone on Facebook! >;3
Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/kethry (tell me you're from Monarchy/Evernight, I only add people who I know or have mutual friends with)
AIM: Inspction12
Email: Inspction12@aol.com
That's about all I have these days, except for my Cosplay.com profile, and I doubt anyone cares about that. XD
Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/kethry (tell me you're from Monarchy/Evernight, I only add people who I know or have mutual friends with)
AIM: Inspction12
Email: Inspction12@aol.com
That's about all I have these days, except for my Cosplay.com profile, and I doubt anyone cares about that. XD
LoF for life! *hits up Sargz0r all ni...all the time*
Whit Happens!
<Dreamskull> dysh has a large mouth and pouncing abilities, you just need to get them working for you
I accidentally Evernight...is this bad?
Whit Happens!
<Dreamskull> dysh has a large mouth and pouncing abilities, you just need to get them working for you
I accidentally Evernight...is this bad?
Re: Facebook, AIM, etc.
I spose I'll throw my stuff up here too 
You can find me on facebook with ambuller81 at gmail.com (and like everyone else, let me know who you are or I ignore)
AIM: ambuller
Yahoo: violentdream
I don't get on AIM or yahoo too much anymore.. however, I am on facebook a LOT lol
You can find me on facebook with ambuller81 at gmail.com (and like everyone else, let me know who you are or I ignore)
AIM: ambuller
Yahoo: violentdream
I don't get on AIM or yahoo too much anymore.. however, I am on facebook a LOT lol
~*If you're going to walk on thin ice, why not DANCE*~
TGH - Always in my Heart
TGH - Always in my Heart
Re: Facebook, AIM, etc.
I never understood why people would hit them self in the face with a book
too each their own I guess
too each their own I guess
Re: Facebook, AIM, etc.
No no Grunt, you're not hitting yourself in the face with a book.. you're hitting your friends in the face with a book!! Much more fun that wayGrunt wrote:I never understood why people would hit them self in the face with a book
too each their own I guess
~*If you're going to walk on thin ice, why not DANCE*~
TGH - Always in my Heart
TGH - Always in my Heart
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest