Facebook, AIM, etc.

~ General comments and discussion.

Moderator: Staff

Post Reply
User avatar
Teanos
Within the Shadows
Posts: 406
Joined: Wed Sep 23, 2009 3:07 am
Location: The Chaotic Interludes of the Interwebs.
Contact:

Facebook, AIM, etc.

Post by Teanos » Sun Jan 03, 2010 3:11 am

In light of the recent news about Tork, I think more then just I am thinking about all the people we have lost contact with over the years. It seems like Facebook is the more popular method of keeping in contact. If anyone wants to add me, please feel free.

Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/people/Brian-Goff/1056939481
GChat - bjgoff@gmail.com

Those are really the only two that I use anymore.

Another option if you do use Facebook is to become a fan of the Monarchy themed page Kaz made, if nothing else it will give us away to contact people or to post news like this.

http://www.facebook.com/pages/Monarchy- ... 0311540..1

Feel free to leave something here, or ask people to add you to your favorite messanger, or offer other ideas on a way to keep in touch with people.
Even a ghost needs to breathe.

User avatar
Nether
Elessar
Posts: 609
Joined: Mon Sep 28, 2009 3:00 am
Location: Bottom of the barrel baby
Contact:

Re: Facebook, AIM, etc.

Post by Nether » Sun Jan 03, 2010 4:03 am

Facebook: drnetherarias@yahoo.com
aim: itcomes
yahoo: drnetherarias


feel free to add me as well
Psychos don't explode when sunlight hits them, I don't give a f**k how crazy they are.

User avatar
Gerien
Teacher
Posts: 908
Joined: Mon Sep 28, 2009 7:22 pm
Location: depends who hires me

Re: Facebook, AIM, etc.

Post by Gerien » Sun Jan 03, 2010 6:25 am

brettv72_AT_gmail.com

only contact info for anything I use.

Brett VanBenschoten

(PS- can't post in the other thread for tech problems, but pissed that Tork invited me to his place in Pittsburgh once we moved to Philly and now I can't meet him.)
And I never even got my own damn posting title!

User avatar
Reylan Talonspyre
Teacher
Posts: 537
Joined: Wed Sep 30, 2009 3:26 am
Contact:

Re: Facebook, AIM, etc.

Post by Reylan Talonspyre » Sun Jan 03, 2010 7:51 am

Email: talonspyre@comcast.net
Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/?ref=home#!/pro ... 0117777202
Name: Jordan M. Schaefer
YahooIM: talonspyre

;-)
Last edited by Reylan Talonspyre on Thu Apr 08, 2010 4:51 pm, edited 1 time in total.
I think I would make a great pope.
Gatekeepers

User avatar
Gili
Community Admin
Posts: 738
Joined: Mon Sep 28, 2009 10:00 am
Location: Northampton, England

Re: Facebook, AIM, etc.

Post by Gili » Sun Jan 03, 2010 4:53 pm

msn & facebook ############

I'm pretty much on msn 99% of the time, even if not there :)
"Man will never be free until the last king is strangled with the entrails of the last priest"

Contactable on gtalk & msn via sshagent @ gmail . com

User avatar
Venus
Soul of Barnabas
Posts: 591
Joined: Tue Sep 29, 2009 9:04 pm
Contact:

Re: Facebook, AIM, etc.

Post by Venus » Sun Jan 03, 2010 6:29 pm

breezy699@yahoo.com
aim-ladyvenus0213

yahoo messenger breezy699

facebook, add me thru email breezy699@yahoo.com
but tell me who u are when u add
Wow do i need a new signature or what. suggestions??
Fervent forever! CoM currently:>

User avatar
Atla
Urban Cowboy w/Guns
Posts: 591
Joined: Sun Sep 27, 2009 10:38 pm
Location: In your panties you naughty girl!

Re: Facebook, AIM, etc.

Post by Atla » Sun Jan 03, 2010 11:18 pm

You people keep magically finding me somehow...

Next Gerien is gonna add me!
~Atla the Impeccable!
You know, it's a human race. And you lost.

User avatar
TEVA
Explorer
Posts: 300
Joined: Mon Sep 28, 2009 10:02 am
Location: Texas
Contact:

Re: Facebook, AIM, etc.

Post by TEVA » Sun Jan 03, 2010 11:50 pm

facebook and yahoo: lildebs2@sbcglobal.net.
"Life is too short to be fighting"

User avatar
Gerien
Teacher
Posts: 908
Joined: Mon Sep 28, 2009 7:22 pm
Location: depends who hires me

Re: Facebook, AIM, etc.

Post by Gerien » Mon Jan 04, 2010 12:30 am

Atla wrote:You people keep magically finding me somehow...

Next Gerien is gonna add me!
I'm not that masochistic.
And I never even got my own damn posting title!

User avatar
Gem
Lost Soul
Posts: 47
Joined: Tue Nov 24, 2009 8:21 am
Location: Some place, somewhere

Re: Facebook, AIM, etc.

Post by Gem » Mon Jan 04, 2010 1:57 am

should anyone want to find me on face book, search for my email GemmersE@gmail.com >.< just like let me know who you are or I'll ignore you.
Ahoy! And other nautical expressions!

User avatar
Portia
Wayfarer
Posts: 80
Joined: Sat Jan 02, 2010 7:28 am

Re: Facebook, AIM, etc.

Post by Portia » Mon Jan 04, 2010 8:40 am

Facebook - http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?ref ... =629408620

Make sure to include a note of who ya are or I probably won't add ya, I only add folks I actually know to avoid the hacking issues I'm told can occur.
Empress of The Hegemony
I haz a mind, just ask Nagash

User avatar
MoP
Savant
Posts: 1316
Joined: Thu Oct 01, 2009 2:16 pm
Contact:

Re: Facebook, AIM, etc.

Post by MoP » Mon Jan 04, 2010 9:32 am

Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/stijnhaus

Feel free to add me, but tell me who you are.
Programming today is a race between software engineers striving to build bigger and better idiot-proof programs and the Universe trying to build bigger and better idiots. So far, the Universe is winning.

User avatar
Captain Ron
Lost Soul
Posts: 42
Joined: Fri Oct 09, 2009 1:58 pm
Contact:

Re: Facebook, AIM, etc.

Post by Captain Ron » Mon Jan 04, 2010 4:11 pm

http://www.facebook.com/drummer73

staygolden73@gmail.com -- goes to my phone as well so I'm always available. Not that anyone ever needs me lol.

AIM -- bavariandeli00 but I am rarely on it.

I'll add you people that I don't already have.
That don't sound like he's speakin' American! Get 'im!

User avatar
Imo
Wayfarer
Posts: 97
Joined: Mon Sep 28, 2009 12:56 am
Location: Toronto, Ontario
Contact:

Re: Facebook, AIM, etc.

Post by Imo » Mon Jan 04, 2010 5:12 pm

The enemy of the enemy is my friend.

User avatar
Kethry
Beautiful
Posts: 20
Joined: Sun Apr 04, 2010 3:24 am
Location: Actionville, FL
Contact:

Re: Facebook, AIM, etc.

Post by Kethry » Thu Apr 08, 2010 3:30 am

Resurrecting this thread because Brian mentioned it, and I wanted to stalk everyone on Facebook! >;3

Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/kethry (tell me you're from Monarchy/Evernight, I only add people who I know or have mutual friends with)

AIM: Inspction12

Email: Inspction12@aol.com

That's about all I have these days, except for my Cosplay.com profile, and I doubt anyone cares about that. XD
LoF for life! *hits up Sargz0r all ni...all the time*
Whit Happens!
<Dreamskull> dysh has a large mouth and pouncing abilities, you just need to get them working for you
I accidentally Evernight...is this bad?

User avatar
Amb
Wayfarer
Posts: 115
Joined: Wed Dec 23, 2009 5:00 am

Re: Facebook, AIM, etc.

Post by Amb » Thu Apr 08, 2010 4:09 am

I spose I'll throw my stuff up here too :)

You can find me on facebook with ambuller81 at gmail.com (and like everyone else, let me know who you are or I ignore)

AIM: ambuller
Yahoo: violentdream

I don't get on AIM or yahoo too much anymore.. however, I am on facebook a LOT lol
~*If you're going to walk on thin ice, why not DANCE*~

TGH - Always in my Heart

User avatar
Grunt
Teacher
Posts: 623
Joined: Sat Feb 06, 2010 7:24 pm

Re: Facebook, AIM, etc.

Post by Grunt » Thu Apr 08, 2010 4:56 am

I never understood why people would hit them self in the face with a book
too each their own I guess

User avatar
Amb
Wayfarer
Posts: 115
Joined: Wed Dec 23, 2009 5:00 am

Re: Facebook, AIM, etc.

Post by Amb » Thu Apr 08, 2010 1:20 pm

Grunt wrote:I never understood why people would hit them self in the face with a book
too each their own I guess
No no Grunt, you're not hitting yourself in the face with a book.. you're hitting your friends in the face with a book!! Much more fun that way ;) LOL
~*If you're going to walk on thin ice, why not DANCE*~

TGH - Always in my Heart

Post Reply

Return to “Comments”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest